Debbiecarter, Renter in

See Condo's on Myrtle Beach for cheap prices, are the h o a's outrageous?

Asked by Debbiecarter, Tue Jan 14, 2014

Answers

12
Hi Deb,

There are many condos/townhouses in the Myrtle Beach area. All have different HOA's. What you need to look at is what is included in the HOA fee. i.e. insurance, amenity center, grounds, what are their rules.

For example, I live at Island Green Country Club. It is located inland, but within 5 minutes to the beach and 10 minutes to Market Commons (shopping). I pay aprox $200 per month, includes grounds maintenance, cable, condo insurance an outside pool in each area and a wonderful amenity center which includes indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, and a gym. We also have a mail center where packages are delivered. This is just one example, but something to work off of.

Let me know if you need assistance. I would be happy to add you to our active MLS search engine and answer any questions you may have on properties you may be interested in.

My phone is 860-262-1203 or email nancy@screalestatenetwork.com. Be happy to assist.

Take Care,

Nancy
You know what you mom to you....If it sounds to good to be true.....its usually to good to be true.

There is usually a reason why some properties have "cheap prices". And its not only because the HOA's are high. We have found some properties may have pending lawsuits, cash flow problems, home owners association issues, property management issues or even hidden structural issues.

The best properties usually always are the best properties and there is a reason

Buying the right property can be money tree that gives returns.

Buying the wrong property can be an alligator that will eat your checkbook alive!

Our Team is dedicated to inform our clients on how to be a pro in the local real estate market and avoid common pitfalls that are costly. If you are looking for Myrtle Beach Condos For Sale, houses, or land we can help. We get you access to the most comprehensive lists of properties in the area.

Before you make a decision, be sure who ever is showing you properties talks about the good, the bad and the ugly before making a purchase.

Jerry Pinkas Real Estate Experts
http://www.jprealestateexperts.com/myrtle-beach-real-estate/
604 N 27th Ave.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
843-839-9870
There is cheap and then there is CHEEEEEEAP! The latter may not even be habitable. Rather than looking for cheap, we should discuss properties that are within your price range and meet your most basic criteria. I will ask you pertinent questions to get to the root of what you are looking for. Bryan 843-318-0115

Also, HOA (Home Owner Association) fees can be all over the place as far as actual cost, and its not as easy as saying I want a low cost HOA. The cost of an HOA should be looked at from the vantage point of what benefits it actually provides. These questions should be discussed in depth with a Realtor. Bryan 843-318-0115
Yes there are several on the market that are what appears to be very reasonable.
Take into consideration that the ones you see that are reasonable price are often times and efficiency units. Depending on location of property and position of the unit and the amenities and age and all other consider the monthly HOA can be reasonable to very high.
You would need to determine what actually are you looking for and what your intent of the unit would be for. If considering putting on a renting program would need to view and understand the potential rental income that the unit may produce.
Fulton Bone Weichert Realtors Southern Coast
843-251-8410
I recently had someone ask me this question and have a decent list put together of some HOA fees. Some are outrageous while some are surprisingly low! Feel free to email me for more information! jjedmund92@gmail.com
Dear Debbie,

Email me and I will send you a number of the Lowest Priced Ocean Front / View Condos in the Myrtle Beach area. mikejcostello@hotmail.com

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com
Are you looking for investment property to yield a return, or are you looking for a place to live? In some cases the HOA will see high, however some complexes have an all inclusive HOA. That means your monthly HOA includes everything and there will be no additional utility bills etc. with the exception of property taxes and an H06 insurance policy which would cover your personal property inside the unit (some complexes include H06 within the HOA also)

Let me know what you are looking for and I will be glad to tailor a list of property for the MLS for you that meets your needs. You can reach me anytime by phone or email.

Jason Haynes
The Myrtle Group
843 315 8535
jason@themyrtlegroup.com
Dear Debbie,

Please send me an email and I will send you listings with photos and HOA numbers so you can see first hand.

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com
Debbie,
The HOA'S are high but a lot of them cover the building insurance as well as maintenance, water, sewer & electric in most of the oceanfront buildings. If there are units your interested in you can request the buildings financials to see where the money is going. Keep in mind that Wind, Hail & flood are not cheap & with this being a coastal area we are at our premium for insurance costs. Another thought, if you have it on the rental program you may be able to absorb some of the costs of the HOA & be able to enjoy a low cost vacation. Great way to offset the expenses of an oceanfront unit! Good Luck on your search, if I can be of assistance please let me know.
Cordially,
Christine House
Web Reference: http://ChristineHouse.com
We specialize in ocean front / view condos here in myrtle beach. I would love the opportunity to talk a little more with you on what you may want. There are a good few that the HOA's are affordable and if you plan on renting it whilst not here, you can pay off most of the expenses. Call me with any questions or check out our website at http://www.oceanfrontguru.com.
Dervilla Bucci
Realtor / Sales executive
1-631-943-5421 cell
1-843-839-5200 office
1-843-839-5211 fax
dervillabucci@oceanfrontguru.com
If you need more information about a specific type of condo here in the Myrtle Beach area, please let me know and I can answer all of your questions.
There are plenty of condo associations with reasonable HOA fees for what they cover. It truly depends on what you are looking at to determine what is reasonable for that particular type of property.