Home Buying in Melbourne>Question Details

ericmorriset…, Home Buyer in Melbourne, FL

Second Home / FIT student rental ~40k-65k

Asked by ericmorrisette, Melbourne, FL Fri May 24, 2013

I'm looking for a home, 3BR, 2BA, A/C within walking distance to FIT. I see lots foreclosures and regular sale on the market. The agents I have emailed respond but don't answer my questions. Are these houses not worth an agents time?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3118781865--Roberts-St-Mel…

Answers

7
YES! I have the solution to your search. I have a beautiful 2nd floor condo, 1860 sq ft, (total sq ft 2315) located in Venetian Village very close to FIT (where my son graduated from). It is a 3 BD, 2BA with A/C and close to FIT in a beautiful, nice little community neighborhood with community pool. The address is: 1010 Venetian Drive, Unit 201, Melbourne, FL 32904 It is currently on the MLS system listed for sale at $119,900. If interested in talking with me about the property, connect with at SKYPE: sankha.financialcenter
There is often a lag in the uploading of information from the MLS to sites public sites so it is often difficult for consumers to search for their own properties because they may already be under contract by the time you find them online. The mls allows us to input your criteria into the system and send you daily updates when properties come on the market, which may be helpful in getting you the most up to date, accurate information so that you can find out about homes before they go under contract. FIT is a wonderful school (my son will be going there next semester). If I can be of any assistance with finding you a home in the area please let me know.

Jinger Knox
321-288-1689
Four Star Real Estate
SL3273910
Thanks for all the responses.
Hi;
The following link takes you to the active list of homes in the area that are 3/2+ up to $75k:
.
http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/3055546_1369429645-May…
.
Please let me know if you need further information or would be interested in any property. I'll be glad to help.
.
Phil Rotondo, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Melbourne
mailto:phil@321property.com
Hi Eric,

Some times the home you see online are no longer available. For accurate up to date information on homes in the FIT area that are currently for sale give me a call and I can pull a for list for you.

Thank You,
Sandy Kilpatrick
South Island Real Estate
321-474-4330
sandk2u@aol.com
Hello Eric,

I will be happy to answer your questions. Do you need more info on homes that you have seen on the internet? Here is one home that is close to Florida Tech. Let me know if it is of interest to you.

http://www.brevardmls.com/brv/maildoc/3106971_1369424137-May…

Rekha

Rekha Vyas, CRS, GRI, SFR
Keller Williams Realty, Brevard
RekhaVyas1@gmail.com
321 759 4409
Most of the foreclosures have to be listed by a realtor and their commission is often a flat rate. So to answer your question, yes sometimes. Sometimes realtors do not work as hard on fixed commission deals in comparison to normal commission rates.

We have off market methods of finding homes not listed on the local MLS or other systems that realtors control.

We will look for something and let you know what we come up with in that area.

Are you paying cash? The banks are slowing things down a bit and disqualifying GOOD borrowers.

Michael and Paul
http://www.mpiblackrockgroupllc.com