Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

Dan, Home Buyer in Naples, FL

Searching for an adult Or Family-oriented Community Not 55 (as I am 30) with Low HOA fees.

Asked by Dan, Naples, FL Sun Feb 23, 2014

Dear all,
I am planing to relocate To Naples within the next 6 months. I am searching for a House (Not condo) min 2bed 2 Bath.
There are so many 55 Communities where you can buy houses for Les than 50K - where are such Communities for the 55- ?? ;-)
Please help me..
Kind regards

Dear Dan,

It is hard to find a single-family home in the Naples market around this price range, but if you do not mind living in a "starter home" that you would need to put some more $$ into, you can look to Naples Manor. This community is off Tamiami Trail on the East Trail west of Collier Blvd or 951. Most likely nothing around $50K but you could find a fixer upper around $70K and up. Good luck. Here is a link for your convenience.

You also have the option at looking at a condo form of ownership, where you will find condos priced under $100K.
Click on Naples Condos

Hope this helps. If you need additional help contact me through any listings on the site.

Marie Kamburoff
You won't be able to purchase a single family home in Naples for 50k - I have a nice 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo coming on the market next week for $49,900 in Cape Coral. Nice complex with low HOA fees. If interested email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575.
Here is a 2/2 in Lehigh Acres (about 32 miles North from Naples) in that price range:
1819 REID ST

Let me know if this or something similar interests you.
I have a couple of 1.14 acre lots for under 7k you can buy and build your own home. It would be out in Golden Gate Estates where there isnt any association fees to pay. Let me know if you are still in the market.

What is the average fees to build? I have heard impact fees are very expensive plus the cost of construction.
Flag Fri Jun 13, 2014
Dan, not at all trying to be sarcastic, but boat slips run between 35K to 50K and country-club buy-ins are 50K. There are several trailer-parks (55+) with well kept, but much older units in the $ 35 - 50 range
I suggest a great community called "The Cove" in North Naples - high-end, working-class community but closer to $175k --- Don't know what at all you'd find for $50k or less

Hello Dan,

You can buy a trailer or small house in Collier County for the 50's however, you'd be looking at Immokalee the town. It about 26-40 east of Naples. Other than that, there isnt anything in naples itself in the way of a single family home for that price. Shoot me an email or call me and I can try to match you up to the right property in the right location. raysellsnaples@gmail.com

Ray Gonzalez
It is not going to happen. You can not purchase a house or a condo for under 90-100,000 in a decent neighborhood.
Hi Dan
Did you mean to put 50k for a house? In Naples that'd be difficult to find, 55 or not.
Please confirm or adjust.

Best regards
Nancy Jaynes
Premiere Plus

You cannot buy homes for that low.....they don't exist.