Home Buying in Elizabeth>Question Details

will, Home Buyer in 07201

Searching for a property similiar to the property 525 westfield ave. (mls#3079810) in elizabeth, hillside or union nj.

Asked by will, 07201 Wed Oct 9, 2013

Searching for a property similiar to the property 525 westfield ave. (mls#3079810) in elizabeth, hillside or union nj that is coming to the market soon or is In the market.I am preapproved and ready to buy asap

Answers

5
Please give me a call if you are looking for a great lender. 810-335-3503. Or you can send me an email at wallen@proficiomortgage.com and I can send you an inquiry form to get your paperwork started and try to get you pre qualified.

William Allen
Mortgage Banker
Will,

I would be happy to discuss your real estate needs and the available properties with you at your convenience. Please give me a call when you get some time to discuss in more detail.

Ron Sheedy
Coldwell Banker
(732) 239-7452
We have several homes like that in our inventory.
Feel free to call me and I will be more than glad to help you locate a home like that.
That particular one looked especially good because it was nicely decorated, and therefore had more curb appeal than most, but I can definitely help you find something.

Joe Nunes
RE/MAX In Action

908-591-6600
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've had a book published on Amazon called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.helpubuyamerica.com
What is your email? I can send you some options. Let me help you find something. That home is beautiful.

Melissa Silva
201-527-7313
realestate.mel.s@gmail.com