Home Buying in Las Vegas>Question Details

Joe Dirt, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

Searching for Vegas Home, 2500 sq ft, 0.10 acre, built 2000 , $150K

Asked by Joe Dirt, Las Vegas, NV Sat Apr 7, 2012

We are going to visit Las Vegas in a couple of weeks for an entire week to view potential homes to purchase for relocation. We would like a Relator who is a NAR member and willing to help us locate potential homes as well as view homes during the week we're there. The criteria we have already established is 2500 sq ft, 0.10 acre or larger, built 2000 or later, priced up to $150K, low HOA costs if possible, low crime. We're still looking to narrow down the neighborhoods in which to focus our search. If you fit this description, please contact us.

Answers

17
Ruey E’s answer
I would be happy to help you and you can search my website at http://www.lasvegashomesrus.com
It will show you everything available in the MLS, You are asking for a lot in this price range, and this market is very fast, with very little inventory. Sill, I think there is always a "right" home for every buyer
Talk to you soon,
Are you prequalified to purchase a home up to $150,000? Your request for a 2500 sq ft home at $150,000 that is newer than 1990 is doable, but the market is HOT! and if you are serious, that house of your dreams will not be around for a "potential" purchase. Please Note what is going to happen soon to prices

THE INVENTORY IS TIGHT AND WILL BE GOING LOWER....
The Federal Reserve has released guidelines that could encourage the practice of converting lender-owned foreclosed homes into rental properties.

By converting foreclosures to rentals with steady cash flow, banks could reduce the number of their "substandard assets," a classification used by banking regulators to determine the health of banks.

The central bank also said that lenders could receive Community Reinvestment Act credit for providing housing to low-income and moderate-income people by successfully converting foreclosed homes into rentals.

DAVID COOPER. Foreclosure Buyers Agent at Since 1917 Realty 702-499-7037
Get Your list of HUD Properties and Government Foreclosures
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 8, 2012
Thank you everyone who has responded. We have found a realtor and are excited about seeing homes in Las Vegas!
I work with people relocating to Vegas all the time as well as many out of state investors. I see you listed your price range and approximate square footage, but I would like a few more details such as minimum # of beds/baths as well as talk to you about possible locations. Please feel free to give me a call anytime and I would be more than happy to help you out with anything you need.

Graham Irving
Province Real Estate
702-491-0709
girving@provinceadvisors.com
Hi Joe,

Not sure when you are scheduled to visit Las Vegas. One of my specialties is working with folks relocating to the area. I'd be delighted to help you out. Call me at 702-517-3078 so that we can set up a MLS search. Then we can begin discussing areas/neighborhoods. The other thing we need to talk about is timing. Not sure how closely you've been following real estate in Vegas, but we are experiencing a little boom. What I mean by this is that properly priced properties are receiving multiple offers. So we need to develop a strategy to deal with this new reality. Look forward to hearing from you.

Robin Gray
702-517-3078
Good Afternoon, Joe,

You certainly have attracted a bit of attention on this site. As a Realtor, it is a wonderful experience to meet a buyer who can articulate what he wants so specifically.

I have looked at the other 13 responses to your inquiry. My compatriots in the Las Vegas community have given you some good advice. I feel fortunate, however, to work with some of the sharpest people in the city. So sharp that we caught your attention and you have registered on our website independent of Trulia.

I have written a private message to you at your comcast email address in response to your inquiry. Clearly you have many fine choices of assistance in this city. Nevertheless, I look forward to working with you when you arrive next week.

Look for your email from Roger...
Greetings Joe Dirt,

I am a member of the NAR. I will be available to assist you in looking at properties. You would need to be in contact now with a REALTOR and have homes sent to you to view and say your likes and dislikes to allow the REALTOR to get a better understanding of exactly what you want and then there wouldn't be time wasted looking at homes that would not interest you since you have only a short period of time here in Vegas. See my contact information below.

Donna J Nuttall
Principle Realty Advisors
702-375-2069
donnaslasvegashomes@gmail.com
Hello Mr. Dirt,

First let me assure you that there are a number of homes available in your price range that meet your criteria. Some areas of town will have more properties than others for you.

Like the other 10 real estate agents that have already answered this question, my wife and I would love to be able to help you. You may wish to visit our blog, http://www.LasVegashomesinternational,com, where we publish a list of our favorite available homes in different price ranges twice monthly.

we will be happy to put you on our mailing list if you so desire. Have a happy Easter. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Steve and Linda
I would be be happy to help in anyway I can. My partner Dave Fahrny and I are both licensed Realtors. I have been a resident of Las Vegas since 1971. I have been a full time in Real Estate for over 15 years. I can set up a personal web page for you to view available properties to get started. Also my partner loves to video properties. If you see a property on the search that looks like we need to take a better look we usually can video it and send the link to you. I am always available to answer your questions and I look forward to talking with you.
Thank You
Suzie Marquardt
Realty One Group
702-234-7653
Fahrnyteam@yahoo.com
Yo mr. Dirt- you know it won't hurt- to give us your name- - if it's all the same-
Im happy to help you with your quest- and like all of the rest- I can send you homes in this price -
But think about this- wouldn't it be nice- to see the homes that we are waiting to list? I'll show them to you - with a flick of your wrist- just give us a call an email or text- then I'll tell you where we can go next-
Sincerely
Paul may
Web Reference: http://Www.mayteamlv.com
Hey Joe Dirt;
There's a lot of dirt in Vegas.Both kinds lol.I'm 52 years old,born and raised in Vegas and have been a part of constructing 1000,s of homes in this town.I'm fairly new to Real Estate but not knew to houses and people.
You see I've been a carpenter for well over 30 years here and in various lead positions for 20+ years.I think I have the patience to listen and I know enough about hard work.I'd be more than happy to help you.I'm fairly knew and honestly,I don't have a big bunch of clients,giving me more time to focus on your needs.
I won't keep braggin myself up because there's a point where it turns into BS.
You have a decision to make.Good luck on your search.

Tracey Frink
TR Realty
1810 E.Sahara #100
Las Vegas,Nevada 89104
traceyfrink@yahoo.com
My wife and I have lived in Vegas since 76 and currently manage over 350 homes and have 57 homes priced between 125 and 165k. Most are between 1900 and 2700 sf and built after 2000 on the West Side Summerlin, and Green Valley, Henderson. We are dirrect to Foreclosure Attorneys who provide us many great deals prior to going on the general market and we purchase many homes at the court house auctions so we have a large supply of homes at great prices like what you're looking for. If you’ll email us, we’ll send you only homes that match your criteria and we'll take you on a tour of homes and the area you're looking to live. We know Las Vegas very well and can assist with many details you're going to need help with. Let us know if you’re purchasing with loan or cash. If cash we can provide an additional 10 to 15% discount. Let us know if you are investor or looking for home to live in. Thanks, Kim and Matt.

Kim and Matthew D’Ercole
One Source Realty and Property Management
Buyer, Investor Specialists
Cell - 702.501.0973
Website - http://matthewsellslasvegas.las.mlxchange.com
If this worked correctly I have placed the homes in the greater Las Vegas Valley on a web page for you. There are 37 homes that fit your criteria.
URL= http://VinceK.las.mlxchange.com/?r=1482082015&id=3236393…
Most of these are in the northeast. One did jump up in the west, and a few in the southeast. Look them over and see what might be of interest. I can provide contact information to determine crime statistics for the areas of interest, which will give you valuable information in selection a property.
New homes prices are very competitive in todays market. I'll research them prior to your trip, assuming the criteria is the same.

Vince Kovacevich
Realty One Group
702 429-3417
VinceK@RealtyOneLV.com
Is this Carrie ? If so I sent you some listings today. I am a member , I also have my GRI, ABR and CRS. I am certified in 2nd home and vacation homes. If your not Carrie who I talked to , I would love to help you as well. Rhonda
My resume is on my website http://www.LasVegasRealEstateConnection.com along with other helpful information for you as a property purchaser in the Las Vegas valley. If you would like to do business, please contact me.

James Bellile
iProperties International
702-222-0815
Good Afternoon,

I specialize in this area and would be happy to assist with your housing search. Please send me an email to my address below with your contact information and i will be happy to send you a list of homes that meet your criteria.

Adam Kaplan
Realty One Group
10750 W. Charleston Blvd.#180
Las Vegas, NV 89135

Direct: 702-630-5111
Office: 702-898-1221
Email: AdamKaplan79@aol.com
Hi,,,..
I am an NAR / GLVAR Member and would be happy to help you out.
Send me your email address so that I can set up a search engine for you.
or...give me a call and we can further discuss the details...!!

Hank Lauzon III

Exit Las Vegas Realty Center
6600 W. Charleston #119
Las Vegas, Nv 89146

Cell 702-449-0899
Office 702-949-2409
Fax 702-543-6844

Web : http://www.HanksLVRealestate.com

Email HankLVRealestate@aol.com

Never look down on anybody...unless you're helping them up.