Home Buying in Patterson>Question Details

Alice, Home Seller in San Jose, CA

Search for Patterson, CA

Asked by Alice, San Jose, CA Sat Mar 3, 2012

People, jobs, crime, amenities, traffic etc?

Answers

1
Hi Alice,
I currently work and live in Patterson.Although I could go into all of the amenities that Patterson has to offer it is best for you to research certain topics.

Crime Statistics can be found by googling Patterson Ca crime stats.
Don't forget to check Megans Database for all of the registered sex offender information.

Traffic is nill.Getting on and off of 5 is a breeze. In 4 years I can count on one hand how many times traffic was slowed or stopped near The sperry Road exit.
Your best resource for traffic is going to be the area news websites.

To answer your question about jobs/ amenities_

Wal Mart is in construction on Sperry Road and a lot of Pattersonites are excited about the amount of jobs coming to Patterson this year.

We have a few distribution centers like Khols, CVS, and Grainger.Hundreds of people are employed there.Not to mention the Almond / vegetable packing plant.

I hope this gives you a starting point for Patterson's jobs, amenities , but it is always best to seek the actual statistics from the experts on the internet.

If you have any questions regarding what is on the market, or need any assistance please call or email me.

Taj Weldon
209-740-4176
Real Estate Agent
DRE 01816152
Tywelldone@gmail.com
Imara Mortgage and Realty