Home Buying in Thousand Oaks>Question Details

niall.bennie, Home Buyer in Thousand Oaks, CA

Scottish Couple Teaching in HK. We are moving 2 Th. Oaks in the coming year. 3 sporty kids who excel at soccer/ath./rugby.Good opportunities?

Asked by niall.bennie, Thousand Oaks, CA Sun Jun 22, 2014

Answers

4
Pat & Mike Hanley’s answer
Hello Niall -

There are excellent opportunities here for your family when you do make the move. Very good friends of ours moved here from the UK some 10 years ago and have loved it ever since. Their 4 children all participated in sports. Soccer (or football) is offered at all the high schools and club soccer is very popular in the area. Another client is the coach for a local club team. Rugby has begun to have a following, and while it is not yet offered at the schools, there are rugby clubs in the area which have junior level teams associated with them.

Our own children played football (american style), wrestled and then did track and field and we appreciate how much a part this plays in their development as young men and women. When you get close to making the move, or even if you just have a question, we would welcome the opportunity to assist you and and your family.

Best regards -

Mike Hanley
Hello Niali,

Our Conejo Valley is one of the most desired community, we have a great range of Professionals that call Thousand Oaks their home. We have some great schools, that offer a lot of great academic & sport opportunity for your kids.
I'll be happy to assist you on any information you may like. I am here a your service.

Edwin E.
Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices
E-Mail: EdwinE@bhhscalhomes.com
I don't know how the sports are in Thousand Oaks, but Agoura High School in Agoura Hills is famous for their athletics. It may be something you want to consider. It's not far at all from Thousand Oaks. jacqui.rum@gmail.com
Hello Niall,

I am a Premier Mortgage Consultant with HSBC Bank USA. We offer a unqiue Mortgage Solution for our Premier Banking clients that makes the dream of financing your home realistic and streamlined. The product is a Portfolio program and one of the best solutions for our International Clients.

Banking Relationship Requirement: HSBC Premier Banking with minimum $100,000 Global Relationship with HSBC; combined deposit in bank or investment accounts

Top 10 Highlights of our Premier Deluxe Mortgage:

1. No US Credit is required - We can leverage your International Credit and Payment history
2. No US Social Security Number is required
3. Lend to borrowers with various US Work Visa's - Lend to Foreign Nationals - Borrowers with a B1 Visa or part of US's Visa Waiver Program Call or Email me for details
4. No Prepayment or Earl Termination Fees on our Mortgages
5. Verification of your overseas employment, residence, and assets are simplified
6. Portfolio Mortgage with competitive programs, guidelines, and rates. Fixed, Adjustable Rate Mortgages and Interest Only options are available- Call or Email me for details
7. Down payment options as low as 25% for a Primary Residence, 30% for a Second Home, and 40% for Investment Property.
8. Finance up to $3,000,000
9. $1,500 Closing Cost Credit
10. Underwritten Pre-Approval available for To Be Determined properties

Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. I am here to help.

Best Wishes,

Asad Taheri
Premier Mortgage Consultant
Asad.X.Taheri@US.HSBC.com
415-305-6718