Julie, Home Buyer in Hanover, PA

School districts? Please rate them: Gettysburg, Littlestown, Conewago Valley and Southwestern.

Asked by Julie, Hanover, PA Sat Aug 17, 2013

if you can add detail to why it is good or bad that would be great. I don't want the typical greatschools.org rating since that is almost completely based on state testing scores.
Thank you

Answers

2
As an agent, we can not steer you into a school district simply by giving you an opinion. There are many resources that will provide you with any question you may have concerning an area, neighborhood or school district. If you need assistance finding the resources, setting up tours of the school or meeting with the staff, let me know. This is also a great opportunity to tour neighborhoods to find the right match for you. It is our job to provide you with resources and then put you into the perfect home!
Hi Julie...we, as real estate agents , are not allowed to make any comments, public or private, on school systems, whether good or bad, or even neighborhoods for that matter.....there are many resources available on the internet that you can access........or if you are looking at homes in a particular neighborhood, you could ask the neighbors what they think of their schools. Call me if you would like @ 443-538-6518 and I could get you pointed in the right direction. Thanks!