Home Buying in Weibel>Question Details

Homebuyer, Home Buyer in Warm Springs, Fremont,...

School changeses due to home buying

Asked by Homebuyer, Warm Springs, Fremont, CA Thu Jun 21, 2012

My son has completed 5th grade in warmspring add wants to stay there for his 6 th grade too,as he has been there from the beginning and has good friend n/w. If I buy a house in weibel area , Would he be allowed to stay for 6th grade ?

Answers

8
The Fremont Unified School District is very strict about intra district transfer. Pupil Services will deny any transfer request and appeal. I've just gone through the process a year ago.
Hello Homebuyer,

This is a question for the School District Office and your Son's current school Principal. Since he has been there from the begining, most likely they WILL let him finish 6th grade there. But we are not the ones making the decision!
If you dont have a Realtor, do get in touch with me....anyway, wishing you the Best,
Nina Daruwalla
That would be a great question for the school district: 510-657-2350.
They would be able to answer that - I hope.

Brian
Check with Pupil Services at Fremont Unified School District at tel #510- 659-2534. Pupil Services will know if there is room, and can make arrangements for your son to stay in Warm Springs. If they are not helpful, I would try contacting a School Board Member for help. School Board Members have a way with moving things along when others cannot. Here is a link to the FUSD Board Member contact:
http://www.fremont.k12.ca.us/domain/14

Best wishes!
Nadine Camara
California Pacific Brokers
510-673-4299
Dear Home buyer, I think Weibel would probably like this, since they are always over crowded...but I would
go to the school board that located at 4210 Technology Drive Fremont and make sure.
Should not be an issue as long as you inform them.
good luck
510 882 6729
Check with the school district. That is the only way of knowing!!
Sometimes they do. We moved the same way from Mission Valley to Mission San Jose Elementary area and they allowed my son to continue in Mission Valley and finish his 6th grade. Talk to the school and see. May vary from school to school and I doubt if there is any policy in the district level. Good Luck
You would need to request an Intra-District Transfer.
Please refer to link below:
http://www.fremont.k12.ca.us/cms/lib/CA01000848/Centricity/D…