Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Trulia Chica…, Other/Just Looking in Chicago, IL

Say you just move into your new home, how do you go about finding community resources?

Asked by Trulia Chicago, Chicago, IL Mon Apr 22, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


T.H.E. Management, Inc. is holding a seminar in Hyde Park to answer these types of questions.

Chicago, Illinois- Tomorrow’s Humanitarian Engineers Management is bringing a greatly anticipated seminar to the Hyde Park Community on Thursday, May 2 from 5:00pm-7:30pm at the Hyde Park Art Center located 5020 S Cornell Ave, Chicago, IL 60615. Condominium Board Members and unit owners are encouraged to attend this personalized seminar on the Keys to Becoming Successful Condo Associations. The Seminar will cover a variety of topics to benefit Association Boards including, Enforcing Policies in the Association, Maintenance and Repair, and Financial Restoration.

This informative Seminar will feature a select Panel of Experts, who will be available to answer audience questions. The Panel will include an Attorney, a General Contractor, a Home Inspector, a Property Manager, and an Accountant. Audience members will receive a packet of expertly compiled resources, and are asked to come ready to ask questions.

T.H.E. Management, Inc. has been successfully managing properties in Illinois since 2006. They specialize in small to medium sized condominiums, and work extensively with distressed properties. Please see http://www.themanagementinc.com for more information.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 22, 2013
I would check with local law enforcement and local chambers of commerce. You can use google maps by searching your zip code and place of interest for their contact info.

Paul Cionczyk| Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage |Broker
312-433-9931 | PaulCionczyk.Broker@gmail.com |PaulCionczyk.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 23, 2013
I would go online and find the website for that area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 22, 2013
Within the Chicago city limits I would look to my Alderman’s office and search the City of Chicago website. In other Chicagoland suburban cities contact your local government as well as see their websites.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 22, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer