Home Buying in Murphy>Question Details

smartbuyer, Home Buyer in Murphy, NC

Sawyers Cove Retreat Woodridge Meadows Foxridge-who is the builder?

Asked by smartbuyer, Murphy, NC Tue Dec 31, 2013

Answers

1
Kathy Vetten’s answer
The previous answer to your question about the builder for Sawyer,s Cove, Woodridge, The Meadows and Foxridge is not only inaccurate, it's deceptive. These are specific developments handled exclusively by my company, they are not areas. If you like further information about the specifics on the builder and the floor plans we offer please contact me at 828 837-2288
My apologies Corky, I thought that not only John Mann, but, several other builders built for you in this area. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. According to the mls data on mls #115986 it states Goggins/Fox Ridge, LLC. and on mls #115987 your company shows Mann/Goggins. I thought they were different entities upon checking the information prior to replying below. I was also under the impression that Jim Landrith had built at least one of the homes. Thanks for correcting this information for me, I wouldn't want to state something that isn't totally accurate. Sincerely, Sherry McGregor Timberwood Mountain Realty, Inc. 828-837-0424
Flag Sun Feb 2, 2014