Home Buying in Fairfax>Question Details

e55, Renter in Arlington, VA

Savoy Park Condo. Falls Church. Do the condo fees include electric and gas?

Asked by e55, Arlington, VA Thu Oct 25, 2012

Hi. I am looking at Savoy Park Condos off Seminary road. My question is in regards to the condo fees. I am getting mixed inputs from different sources on wheather electric and gas are covered in the fee? Thank you.

Answers

6
No, the condo fees do not cover your gas/electric utility bills. I own a condo, so my condo fees were transferred with the purchase. The reason you are probably getting mixed messages in answer to your questions, is that is an owner is renting their condo, they might decide to charge the renter one fee that includes the gas and electric bills as well.
Hello E55-
I am a licensed Realtor and would love to help you with any questions you need or if you would like to buy a home. Here is the listing information on Savoy Park Condo's in VA. There are many for sale at this time. Here are their Condo Amenities, Rules, what the fees include

Condo Amenities: Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Pool-Outdoor, Security
Condo Rules: Pets-Allowed, RV/Boat/Trail, Moving Fees Reqd
Condo Fee Includes: CAM, Comm Center, Ext Bldg Maint, Master Ins Policy, Pool(s), Rec Faclty, Reserve Funds, Road Maint, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Water, Security

Please email me if you have any other questions or if you would like me to send you some active listings in the area you would like a home. Have a Fantastic Day!

Bree Lawrence
Realtor Coldwell Banker Residential
Bree.Lawrence@cbmove.com
Hello e55,

None of the listings in MLS say that electric and gas are covered. It is just water/sewer and trash that is included in the condo fee. I would love to hear from you if you are considering finding a buyer's agent.

Sonal
I would be happy to assist you with Real Estate service. Please feel fee to contact me.

Gift Thongpia-Hughes
Keller Williams
202-746-4238
gift@kw.com
Dear e55,

Some condos in the area do offer utilities in the condo fee. If you are not working with another REALTOR, please feel free to contact me for professional real estate advice. I will be happy to answer any questions you have about Savoy Park Condos in Falls Church.

Most sincerely,

Janet Lange
Avery-Hess, REALTORS
571-722-4348
If you are not using a professional Realtor it is no surprise you are getting mixed inputs. If you want the answer to this question and any others..feel free to contact me.

25 years experience and happy to show you "other" things you need to know regarding condominium ownership.

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf,ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222