Robertku, Home Buyer in 32459

Santa Rosa Bch Fl transaction - Agents' Names?

Asked by Robertku, 32459 Tue Sep 8, 2009

How could I find the names of the agents involved in a sale for a Santa Rosa Beach (Florida) SFR property? I'm interested in both the selling agent AND the buyer's agent. Thanks!

Answers

4
In response to Judi's comments...:-) You can have every designation available to Agents and Brokers BUT if you do not have experience, knowledge of your market, integrity and dependability...it doesn't matter how much education you have...Sellers and Buyers are needing the knowledge of the Agent / Broker to help them make an educated decision. I know Judi...that's basically what you said I just wanted to clarify it a little bit.
We have both been in the Real Estate business for many years. After 28 years of selling Real Estate in the State of Florida, it's been a challenge to say the least but I still LOVE THE BIZ!!!
Thanks for your detailed comment Judi!!!
Hi Robert. While both types of representation can be offered, FL licensed agents are Tranaction Brokers. This in its very basic definition means that they work to assist the parties in a Tranaction but not to the detrriment or benefit of the other. They owe the customer care and diligence and are accountable to all funds entrusted to them (such as earnest money). As important to a buyer and seller is experience. This not only means the number of years in the business but education as well. A true buyer's agent will hold the ABR designation. The cream of the crop hold the CRS designation...This Certified Residential Specialtist is the top 3% of all Realtors in the country. Having said all this single agency as opposed to transaction brokerage is also an option. An experienced agent will be able to explain this to you. Oh and be sure you hire a full-time agent! Eperience, education, integrity and results are key to the agent you decide to wok with!
As my friend Deborah mentioned, you can find out by asking a Realtor, or calling the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors (ECAR) and ask them if they can share that info.

I'm curious as to what you hope to learn or gain from knowing the two agents' names?
Hey Murray!!!! I hear congrats are in order. Wishing you much happiness !
Flag Mon Jun 3, 2013
Hi Robert, email me the MLS# or the property address and I'll email to you. debbie@uniquepanhandleproperties.com