Colony, Home Buyer in San Bernardino

San Bernardino Location question...Need local Realtor to advise.

Asked by Colony, San Bernardino Wed Aug 1, 2012

Can a Realtor please give locations in San Bernardino that are OK for investments/rentals. Looking to purchase a few to hold and rent and would love to know where people would prefer to be in that City. May possibly lead to some business.

Answers

3
Devona Garrigus’ answer
Your question is honestly loaded with tons of variables that are influenced by personal preferences and other details. Your best bet is to find an agent that can email you listings and comparale sold properties. I can provide you with such an option if you're interestedm just email me at GarrigusRealEstate@yahoo.ccom
My name is Tricia , I am with Keller Williams Realty. I have local experience helping investors locate and negotiate purchase acquisitions in investment properties. Please send your contact email to: tespie@kw.com so that I can forward you properties in desirable SB locales.
Tricia Espie
San Bernardino can be tricky. It depends on what purchase price you have in mind and if you do or do not want to accept section 8 etc. I like SFR rental up near the college and some of the older streets in S.B.
I am currently listing a duplex in Fontana. both units 2 bedroom 1 bath.Great cash flow at 1700 per month Est. 159,900 cash only. Roof needs some repairs.
Barry

I'm looking to purchase and hold 2 properties, 2-4 units each. San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto and surrounding areas work. I would prefer to stay away from the real bad part of the cities.

I would be paying all cash. Email me if you have anything good. I'm a full time investor, but primarily in LA County. But I do need some great deals in the Inland Empire that I can hang onto.

Please email me at HotLAHomes@gmail.com

Flag Wed Aug 1, 2012