Home Buying in Pensacola>Question Details

Sandralee Pr…, Home Buyer in Viva P  Lapham, Cocoa,...

S THERE ANY PROGRAMS FOR FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS LIKE MYSELF ??? I Have Good credit my score is above 700 an I don't have 3 things of credit in my name

Asked by Sandralee Presley, Viva P Lapham, Cocoa, FL Fri Jun 28, 2013

Answers

5
We have several programs available. Only takes a minute to find out exactly what we can do for you. We are a direct lender with a strong presence in Florida. Please call me if you are still looking for some answers. 239-471-9829
You would think that would make you just the ideal candidate for getting a loan. However, what the lenders want to see is that spectacular credit rating and a record of up to date payments on existing credit. Some banks will take what is called "unconventional credit " history like your cell phone, your rent payments but not all do. One of the smartest things you can do is to go to one of the NON-PROFIT Consumer Credit Institution( Never Ever Pay For this ) and get advice from the pro's who will guide you to making yourself a more attractive buyer. Some Banks will give you advice and some have their own first time home buyer programs. Rural Development is a great opportunity but it has certain geographical boundaries that do not always fit where you want to live. The best thing is to find a Loan Officer you are comfortable with and let them you guide you. Ask your Realtor for referrals...they will know people in the industry who are patient and want to help you.....
Feel free to call me anytime for a confidential discussion of this. There are several good programs available to you and I am happy to discuss the details with you. I can offer a lot of good advice without having to pull your credit.

Mike Tarleton
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
Bank of England
850-866-2963 (Cell)
706-888-0980 (Cell / Text)
866-727-8521 (Fax)
NMLS: 264821
Located at Carillon Beach, FL

http://www.bankofengland.us

http://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/mortgage-banker…

We are very proud of our AAA rating with the Better Business Bureau at the Bank of England. “We do what we say, and complete what we do”. Please look at our rating with the BBB.
Web Reference: http://www.bankofengland.us
There are several programs that you may qualify for based on income and the number of family members. You may qualify for SHIP funds, BOND program or Rural Development. I can email you some lenders who can give you more information about each of these programs. Talk Soon. Diane
THANKS A MILLION I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP I CAN GET !! HAVE A GRAND DAY :)
Flag Sat Jun 29, 2013
I have some information I would like to share with you- drop me an email at Elliott@MyreVest.com