Home Buying in Overbrook>Question Details

Ms.henry, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

1ST TIME HOMEBUYER TIRED OF RENTING.... BUT I HAVE BAD CREDIT

Asked by Ms.henry, Philadelphia, PA Wed Feb 19, 2014

Hello I'm looking for any advice that will help me. I am trying to become a homeowner for the !st time.
Just to give you some details
I make 50k/ year- not including part time job or overtime
My credit score is Bad less than 600.
i understand that most mortgage lenders want you to have a least a 630 credit score.
I'm tired of renting and want a home.

any information will definitely be helpful.

Answers

9
If your scores are in the high 500's there are lenders that can get you approved for an FHA loan. If you are still looking for someone to help you email me or visit our website I can refer you to a few lenders that help with low scores.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 20, 2014
Even with credit scores in 500's you can still get approved for a mortgage. I have FHA programs that go down to a 580 FICO. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 24, 2014
You can still be considered for a mortgage. Contact me by cell phone 215-828-5286 or you can email me bkelly@cbpref.com
Hello I am looking to purchase a home for the first time, My score is about a 640 and I do have some money saved in the bank . But I am finding that it is not easy . I do work full time and have been at my job for the last 15years . I do not want to rent another house. Ericka Bowles
Erika..If you have a 640 credit score and some saved money, I would be happy to look at this for you. I work for a direct lender located right in the Philadelphia Area. Please contact me so that we can get you pre-approved and on your way to shopping for a home

Joe Cafiero
Guaranteed Rate
484-348-1781
joe.cafiero@guaranteedrate.com
http://www.guaranteedrate.com/joecafiero
Flag Tue Feb 25, 2014
Hi Ericka!
Congrats on taking the first step towards home ownership! I would be happy to assist you in getting started. Based on this information, you should not have any problems getting approved for a mortgage. I can pair you up with a knowledgeable, experienced mortgage representative who can get your approved for a low-interest loan. Mortgage interest rates are still at or near record lows in our area. This is a perfect time to take advantage of that.
Would you like to receive my FREE e-Book for First Time Buyers? If so, simply email me at Jo@MyPhiladelphiaAgent.com to request a copy. You can also call me anytime at 215.910.5411. I'm happy to be of service to you!

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Jo Price, Esq.
Keller Williams Realty Group
215.910.5411 | Jo@MyPhiladelphiaAgent.com
http://www.MyPhiladelphiaAgent.com
Flag Tue Feb 25, 2014
Hey there!

I would be happy to help you with this. To get started, please visit MyPhiladelphiaAgent.com. Click on "Featured Partners" in the upper right corner to see a list of mortgage representatives who can help you. You can also search for homes from this site.

If you have any further questions, then please don't hesitate to contact me directly at Jo@MyPhiladelphiaAgent.com or 215.910.5411.

Jo Price, Esq.
Keller William Realty Group

Website: MyPhiladelphiaAgent.com
Twitter: @MyPhillyAgent
Blog: MyPhillyAgent.wordpress.com
Dennis is absolutely correct. Best to go somewhere that you have a long standing history of banking and talking to them about cleaning up your credit and placing you in a product that matches your qualifications.
Hello Ms. Henry.

My Real Estate office is in Overbrook. We have a home buyer education class you can attend that can help with your credit and walk you through step by step what you need to start your journey to home ownership

Call me to get information

Traci Powell
Ronin Acquisition Inc
Real Estate Sales and Services
2101 N. 63rd St.
Phila Pa 19151

215-879-2299 Ext 4
I Know a solution for you. Do you have proof of income and a down payment? If so I can get you into your first home..
The best thing to do is go to where ever you bank, credit union, etc and talk with them about exactly what you are looking to do. They can give you your exact credit score and help you with ideas about credit repair and what your outlook is.
After your credit is repaired, you are on the way...
Hope this helps...
best of luck to you!