Home Buying in Rock Hill>Question Details

Grandmothercj, Home Buyer in Rock Hill, SC


Asked by Grandmothercj, Rock Hill, SC Fri Jun 14, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I see you live in the rock hill area, so first and the most urgent is that you do seek a family
counselor..Ask your husband to go first with you and if he wont go then you go first then
return home and ask him again to go with you. This needs address now. secondly, I would
not do anything to upset the stability of my child. Children can not come between a husband
and wife. Please don't let any child find a way to bring division within your marriage. All
rules, chores, responsibilities should be given to all the children on Ievel. If a problem occurs
that you or your husband have issue with, go behind closed doors and resolve the issue together.
If its an issue with your husbands child, have your husband speak with his child alone and in
private about his expectations of the child. you do the same with your child. never argue in front
of the children about family issues, as the shows the children an opportunity to bring in
the division among your family. never allow disrespect in terms of name calling or verbal
abuse or yelling among your family, always expect and give respect no matter what the issues
are. you and your husband must stand together as a team in raising children, once children
see this it is much harder to find the division. I operate within these guidelines for my family.
good luck and do seek a family counselor one that works with blended families.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 6, 2013
Good evening, Grand:
If it involves housing, there are housing counsellors: http://www.hud.gov/offices/hsg/sfh/hcc/hcs.cfm
you may want to try http://www.socialserve.com/tenant/NC/index.html which has info on rentals. If it is not housing, social services may have some guidance. https://dss.sc.gov/content/about/counties/counties.aspx?ID=46 If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 17, 2013
This is more a question for another board... I realize that this can be very stressful for you and you need to take action, However this would be a question for a family counselor or to resolve in a private setting.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 15, 2013
you need to see an attorney to find out how you can protect yourself and your son,. Will your husband go to family counseling with you?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 15, 2013
You probably know most of your options. A few I can think of is to get a new home, resolve the problems with the step-son, rent a home, get a bigger home, have your husband manage the step-son, etc.
Web Reference: http://www.archershomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 15, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer