Jtkb715, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

SAFE NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR BULLS HEAD & BUS TO BROOKLYN.

Asked by Jtkb715, Staten Island, NY Fri May 18, 2012

62 YR. OLD PRE-APPROVED VET. LOOKING FOR A MIRACLE ON PURCHASING 1ST HOME IN AN AREA WHERE MY BROTHER LIVES, THAT IS TOO HIGH PRICED FOR ME. DO NOT WANT A PLACE WHERE YOU HAVE TO PAY MONTHLY FEES ON TOP OF A MORTGAGE. HATE THE SAME LOOK TOWNHOUSES, BUT MAY HAVE TO CONSIDER. OTHER THAN, LOOK ELSEWHERE, ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Answers

3
As we speak I have 2 short sales in and near that area that due to the circumstances are very very buyer friendly priced. Staten Island is a very safe area. As a former NYPD Sgt I can vouch for the fact that there is very little crime on Staten Island and all neighborhoods have many positives. I know I can help you. Feel free to call for expert professional advice from a native islander that loves his home town. Thanks Tom 718-598-0905
If you are not working with an agent consider the idea; he/she can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc.
You need a real estate agent to guide you. Call me and I'd be happy to help you. 718-619-5701

DEBORAH BRACCO
ROBERT DEFALCO REALTY