Rudy, Other/Just Looking in

Rudy here, i am looking to buy a home in 78503 but have bad credit history. what can i do?

Asked by Rudy, Thu Nov 29, 2012

This would be my first home, I have already began the process of establishing a positive credit history using credit cards with a deposit attached to them, have had a contract with my cell phone provider for about two years, same with internet. I also have other new credit accounts that are in good standing.

Answers

2
Rudy, It sounds like you are headed in the right direction! It's not easy to answer credit questions without actually seeing or pulling your credit report . Most of the biggest problems to hurdle or overcome on credit is excessive past dues, collections, charge-offs, repossessions, foreclosures and/or bankruptcies. If you've had any of those, there are certain guidelines and timeframes we have to follow before your credit is cured or fixed.

I would be more than happy to talk to you at length about your credit!
Please feel free to call me 832.419.2767 (cell) or 877.933.0036 ext 300 or ask for Beverly Jones.

I look forward to talking to you and working with you!
What is the score?

Any collections/lates in the last 12 months? Last 24 months?

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134