Home Buying in Rocky River>Question Details

Weltha, Both Buyer and Seller in Cranberry Township, PA

Rocky River, OH Short term housing

Asked by Weltha, Cranberry Township, PA Mon Jul 14, 2008

Good Morning. Husband's job taking us to Rocky River, OH. Need short term (hopefully) decent furnished housing/room/motel/hotel thats affordable, starting mid-August. I've found lots of hotels and corp housing that is WAY over our budget. With a house to sell back home, we're trying to find him something small, clean and affordable to stay at until the rest of us can join him.

We want to stay away from a regular apartment, to avoid having to add on setting up utilities, getting furniture, etc. for his one to two month stay. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Answers

2
give me a call and ill find you something. there are decent long term hotels in the area. ive lived here all my life and will find you a nice one. also, let me know if your cranberry home doesnt sell. i can find you an agent. Kathleen
If you're not a Steelers fan, I'll be glad to help. (Just kidding;-) )

You don't say what your budget is. So it's difficult to provide a good answer. Without my knowing more about your situation and/or budget I would advise NEGOTIATING with one of the extended stay hotels nearby. There's one in Westlake OH (5 min. from Rocky River) and one in North Olmsted (10 min. away).

If you write back and provide more info, I will respond. Maybe I can even help with your Cranberry home too. I am familiar with the area.