Pragati Dalal, Home Buyer in Dublin, OH

Reviews about Truberry Custom Builders

Asked by Pragati Dalal, Dublin, OH Sat Dec 1, 2012

Hi, We are in the market for a new home.We have looked at a few communities/houses built by M/I homes , Ryan Homes and Truberry Homes.
However after research we found horror stories on both M/I as well as Ryan. I am unable to find any reviews on BBB or any other website about Truberry. Anyone have any experience working with them or on their properties? The finishes in their homes are good but I want to know about the bones of the house, how good /bad does it hold up? Any input is appreciated.

Answers

5
Truberry Homes Builds is a quality builder that builds an exceptional product and they are one of the top rated semi-custom home builders in Central Ohio. You can find Truberry on the Better Business Bureaus site using the link below, however, they have an A+ rating with the bureau. Our group has sold a number of Truberry Homes and our clients have expressed nothing but positive things about their experience with Truberry and their homes.

If you're interested in considering Truberry Homes and interested in considering an existing Truberry Home that is just a few year old, in a desireable and established community, and includes features new builds will not including a finished lower level, paver patio, blinds and window treatments, and that is priced to sell please feel free to reach out to me to discuss a listing that is not yet active.

Jason Opland
Better Homes & Gardens Realty
614.332.6984
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Pragati:

As James indicated if you search long and hard enough you're likely to find someone who has had a bad experience with just about any builder just as you would with any other product or service. One reason to work with a realtor, besides the fact that their services are absolutely free to you and paid out of the builders marketing budget (builders will not discount the price of the home if you do not have a realtor, they will tell you this themselves and they prefer you have competent representation), is that your agent will be there for you through every step of the construction and purchase process. While many buyers of new homes elect not to have an inspection on a new home assuming that the home has passed code inspection it's not a bad idea to have a new home inspected and your agent can refer you to qualified inspectors. That said and in direct response to your question I personally have never had a client have a bad experience with this builder and the feedback from all of my clients who have purchased or built with Truberry has been positive.

Jason Opland
Better Homes & Gardens Realty
614.332.6984
thank you so much for the feedback everyone. I am just wondering if anyone has had a bad experience working with them?
Excellent Builder, but a little pricey.
Pragati, look deeper. You will find horror stories about every builder out there. M/I and Ryan are both good builders. There are always bad things to be said by somebody. FYI, M/I didn't get to be the largest builder in the city by doing a bad job. FYI, you are also comparing homes that are mostly trac homes (M/I and Ryan) to a builder who is more of a semi-custom, I believe, and who has different price points for what they build. Most people looking at M/I and Ryan aren't also looking at Truberry. Certainly there are going do be differences because their price points are different.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
I have represented buyers when they built their homes with Truberry Home Builders. Five Stars all the way, keep in mind they are a Custom Builder. Lewis Center, Powell, Dublin, New Albany areas my clients were all happy with around $500,000 and up. Since they are a custom builder, my clients were able to have the architect
Flag Sun Nov 24, 2013