robpetersons…, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

Retirement home in $400-500K with master on main in Mount Pleasant , SC or nearby. New or ready to move in. Possible?

Asked by robpetersonson, Scottsdale, AZ Mon Oct 29, 2012

Answers

9
Brian Walsh Buyer's Agent’s answer
Hi Rob,

Yes there are a good amount of homes in Mount Pleasant or even a nearby area that is either new or move-in ready. I would be more than happy to assist you in your search to make your search easier on you and as fast as you want to move.

Should you decide you would like to see other properties available in the area, I can set up a MLS search that matches your criteria. This will allow me to send you homes that are currently on the market, in addition to any homes that come on the market in the future without you having to constantly go online and enter your criteria.

Please let me know what would be the best way to assist you and your preferred method of contact. You can contact me anytime at bwalsh@carolinaone.com and my mobile number 843-754-2089 or email me your phone number to discuss this.

Brian Walsh
Hi Rob,

it's been a while since you asked your question. Have you already found something? The market has changed tremendously since October. Are you familiar with our current market conditions?

Talk soon,

Rebecca Kroseberg
Carolina One
843.901.8659
rebecca@CharlestonLifestyleGuide.com
A number of homes (new construction) in your price range exist in Dunes West (a gated community). If I can help you find a home that fits your needs, please contact me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 10, 2012
Rob,

There are several exciting new opportunities for new construction in Mount Pleasant.

In Rivertowne, a section called Tributary has just opened up. Here is a link to the homes with Master down...http://www.charlestontrident.com/PropertyResults.aspx?gatewa…

Carolina Park, a much larger neighborhood has opened it's doors again as well. Ryland Homes and David Weekley as well as other builders and custom builders yet to be announced will be a part of it. Right now there are only a few available with Master down. Here is a link...http://www.charlestontrident.com/PropertyResults.aspx?gatewa…

I can set you up for private tours for these neighborhoods and all others that are in Mount Pleasant. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Michael
843-442-1291
mschumpert@carolinaone.com
*2011 Realtor of Distinction
*Top 5% of Mount Pleasant/East Cooper Realtors
*Top 10% of Charleston Realtors
Hey Rob
We would be glad to assist you in finding a home in the gorgeous Mt. Pleasant area. Our office is located just minutes from Mt. Pleasant on Daniel Island and me and my wife have lived in Mt. Pleasant and the surrounding areas of Charleston for over 25yrs. so we are very knowledgeable of the area. Another consideration for you might be short-sales and foreclosures in the area that might give you more bang for the buck. For example we might be able to find you a home that typically sales for $700-800K for the same $400-500K you are looking to spend. So if we could be of assistance to you both me and my wife specialize in finding and closing short-sales in a timely fashion if you're not in a big hurry. In esscence you would have 2 Realtors working for you for the price of one. We would be glad to send you some of these distressed properties to look at as well as other homes in the area if we could get your email address. Wish you well in your search for a new home!

Team Reese
Spence & Theresa Reese
Harbourtowne RE/Daniel Island
843-478-3104/843-478-3106
team.reese@yahoo.com
Certified Short-sale Specialist
Yes, it is possible. Although we have low or limited inventory (different from most areas of the country) I belive that your budget will allow for some wonderful options. We have gated communities and are close beaches and downtown. I would love to assist you anyway I can. If you contact me, I can begin to send you listings that fit your criteria for the perfect or nearly perfect retirement home! If you see one you are interested in, I always recommend that I go and preview the property for you, taking additional pictures and getting a true feeling for the home.

krista@carolineaone.com
843-224-4474

All my best,
Krista Barnes, Realtor, SFR, ABR, CIAS
http://www.kristabarnes.com
There are several of these homes available - copy and paste this link into your web browser to see them:
http://ctarmls.com/CharlestonReports/ListitLib/show_report.a…
I would be happy to answer any questions you have. As you know, prices still present great value and mortgage rates are historically low. Not to mention that Charleston was just named the World's Best Travel Destination by Conde Naste! Copy and paste this link into your browser for a video:
http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/TheBattery/archives/2012/…

I look forward to helping you find your next home!

Ryan Killian
Carolina One Real Estate
rkillian@carolinaone.com
843.284.3289
Yes. Here are some to look at with the master bedroom downstairs in Park West. I would be happy to send you some others to look at.

http://www.CharlestonTrident.com/PropertyResults.aspx?gatewa…

Please call or email me when you have a moment.

Debbie Knowles
Brand Name Realty
843-609-8998
debbie@debbieknowlesrealty.com
Very Possible! I have lived in Mount Pleasant all my life and would be happy to help with your search! Feel free to call me at 843-568-3193. You can also reach me by email at katherine@sanddollarsc.com!

Katherine Cox
Sand Dollar Real Estate Group