huongdu777, Home Buyer in 77083

Retire to Houston, looking for area with asian market, restaurant and good neiborhood to live. Please advice and give me some zipcode # to look for

Asked by huongdu777, 77083 Fri Aug 17, 2012

Answers

7
I just attended a closing this afternoon on a home I sold in Silver Oak Trails in the Beltway 8/Hwy 249/Hwy 290 area that is very close to Hong Dong Asian Supermarket and Lee's Asian Market. We were actually talkin about the shops at the closing table. There are many neighborhoods close by that I could show you and assist you in purchasing a home in. Please call me at 281-798-4100 for more information.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 17, 2012
is Pasedena good area to live?
There are many areas in Houston to find what you are looking for. I suggest you talk with some of your friends who might live in these areas, drive around the areas during the week and on weekends, and you will be able to decide for yourself the area best suited for you. As agents we are prohibited from giving you a specific area thus my suggestion. Please e-mail me or contact me at gail.levin@kw.com.
The earlier recommendations of fellow real estate professionals here on this thread are good. I work the southwest area of Houston & live here myself. I enjoy the proximity of oriental markets and restaurants.
As you can see below there are many options. I only can add the Bellaire area as it is convenient to many markets and amenities similiar to those listed in earlier comments.

Great to be able to retire. Yet the type of home--single family, condo, townhome or high-rise and price range that fits your comfort level should enter into this search.

I would be glad to provide various listings in an area and price range appropriate to your requirements.

Brenda Peavy, Broker
PV Properties
281.497.1290
brenda@pv-properties.com
http://www.har.com/BrendaPeavy
http://www.har.com/PVProperties

I would love to work with you, to find your dream home and dream location. When will you be moving here and do you have any family or friends here?
There are so many factors to consider when buying a home and it can be an exciting time. Give me a call and let's talk about your wants and needs. I can be reached at 281-814-8332.

Diana Lawless GRI
Broker Associate
United Texas Realtors
There are 2 Asian markets in the Sugar Land area. 99 Ranch and Well Farm. Sugar Land is a very desirable community. The schools are good and the properties retains their value because of all of the amenities and schools. We have a new minor League Ball Park, an Ice skating rink and a Natural Science Museum. We will soon have a Children's Museum and Sugar Land Museum. There are a lot of Parks and green spaceThere are other areas with Asian markets but Sugar Land is a good bet. Let me know if I can help you with your search. Heather MacKinnon Re/Max Fine Properties 832 964-5619 heatherjoseph71@yahoo.com Do a Google search for Sugar Land and see if you like what you see. 77478,77479,77498 are the zip codes.