Tiburcio Tre…, Home Buyer in Corpus Christi, TX

Rentals or Homes for sale in Alice, CC, or Kingsville Area.

Asked by Tiburcio Trevino (BJ), Corpus Christi, TX Sat Mar 16, 2013

I am a soon to be Navy Veteran. I will be moving back to the coastal bend area in the middle of may and need to put a roof over my families head. I have a wife and two kids, me and my wife have really been stressing on weather to rent or buy, and what are the steps associated... We really want to buy but are clueless on the process. Please help, max we could spend would be 780 a month.

As a veteran, I completely understand what you're going through. Renting and purchasing go different directions. If you could email me, I'd be glad to help you out. chris.castillo@yahoo.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 16, 2013
email sent
Flag Sat Mar 16, 2013
If you are deciding to buy, you might want to check if you are eligible for your VA. That VA gives alot of benefits to purchasing a home, such as no down payment. If you need more information, please contact me for more information at raysalomon@baxterbrooks.com
email sent
Flag Sat Mar 16, 2013