Home Buying in Chandler>Question Details

Ted, Home Buyer in Kirtland, NM

Rental property in Chandler

Asked by Ted, Kirtland, NM Tue Jan 3, 2012

I have found a property in Chandler that I am thinking of offering on. I would use this purchase as a rental. It is in the price range I am looking for. I figure my PITI will be around $470 .My question is, will a 2 BR 1 car garage in good condition command enough rent to cover the PITI plus prop mgt fee of 10%? I live in NM and have no idea about the Chandler area other than the fact that everyone I tell I am looking for a rental prop in AZ, they all say Chandler is the spot. I would really appreciate any and all opinions. Thanks for your valuable time.

depending exactly where it is in Chandler, the rents could be $400 to $900. we would need more information on the property or subdivision to be able to tell you the rent history for you.

I like Chandler, I used to have a office there for years, now I moved it to SanTan Village, Gilbert, AZ

Manny Caballero, Broker, CSSPE