newinvestor, Real Estate Pro in 91106

Rental properties in Huntington Park

Asked by newinvestor, 91106 Tue Jun 29, 2010

Does anyone has experience owning or managing rental properties in Huntington Park? Is it a good neighborhood with good tenants? Any concerns with gang related activities? Thanks

Answers

3
Hello. Yes, we actually own a condo in Huntington Park near Slauson Ave and Corona since 1982. There are cycles but we were very fortunate to have more security with the moving security gate so only residents and their visitors can get access. Our is a desirable property and have had just 6 tenants up to now during our 31 years of ownership.

On our street, there is not a high turn over so most of the residents are long term with a mix of renters and owner-occupy.

It has been some time since you posted your question. I am currently a Keller Williams Realtor in the City if Downey.
Please contact me if you would like more details either by email: susanchangkw@gmail.com or my office: 562-862-7878.

Hope this is helpful.

Warm Regards,

Susan
Newinvestor,

I happen to own some real estate in South Gate near Huntington Park. The demographics are very similiar and the rents as well. There is alot of movement in the these cities as for renting. You should be able to get market rent for your property right now. Are you interested in having it managed or are you looking for tenants for your property?

As a local Real Estate Agent I can refer you to a competant company that will assist you with your building. You can email me at rubensarinana@c21abetterservice.com with more information or questions.

Ruben
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 4, 2010
Good questions and though I can't answer them properly, I would like to add a couple of other things to look for in purchasing investment property:
-public school zones
-proximity to major services (grocery stores, banks, etc)
-access to freeway/interstate
-low crime area

John J Mondello Jr, Realtor
Keller Williams
(225) 329-8119
"I find the house, you make it home."