Karennwu, Other/Just Looking in Bedford, NH

Rent to Own in Bedford?

Asked by Karennwu, Bedford, NH Sat Sep 22, 2012

My family will be moving to Bedford this summer. My husband and I will be starting new jobs and we were advised to rent for some time so that we can make sure that the jobs are right for us and to also get to know the area better. On a quick search I already see a few houses that would fit our needs; however, we don't want to jump the gun and buy a home quickly. Is renting to own an option that sellers in Bedford are open to doing?

Answers

3
Cheryl Zarella’s answer
Hi Karen,
Bedford is an amazing community. It is difficult to find a rental in Bedford so if you find something to rent and that is the direction you are heading, jump on an opportunity if it arises. Otherwise, buying now is not a bad idea. The Bedford market is low on inventory and houses are being sold quickly beacuse of the demand . The market next summer could bring higher prices and and higher interest rates so looking at and option to buy now is a good thing to look into. The school systems and location make this a desirable loaction. I live in Bedford and have 3 children in the school district so if I can help answer any other questions please contact me. 603-714-5647 or Cheryl.Zarella@Nemoves.com
There are not many rent to own options in Bedford. Choose an agent from trulia and read their testimonials and have them sort out the best listings that fit your needs and take a look at rentals and for sale properties. You may find your perfect home that fits your needs.
Hi Karen, 1st off, let me say I love Williston, lived there back in 1994 before it was all developed. Rent to own in Bedford would be a difficult order to fill. Bedford is a micro market and there isn't a lot of need to do a rent to own for sellers in Bedford. I would suggest taking the early advise. Rent for a year (there ARE straight rentals in Bedford) and see how you like it. Then at the end of the year you can make the decision to purchase or not. Who knows, maybe by that time the owner of the home you rent may even be willing to sell you the home then... You can feel free to contact me direct vis cell @ 603.765.3239 or email me with any other questions you might have at jduval@kw.com. Good luck & welcome to NH!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012