Home Buying in Mankato>Question Details

22drtrash, Home Buyer in Mankato, MN

Relocating to the Mankato area from Texas looking for a Lease Purchase or C/D home. Do any agents work on this, or am I on my own with the net.?

Asked by 22drtrash, Mankato, MN Wed Feb 3, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Lease purchase and contract-for-deed are not as common as other traditional purchasing options but a Minnesota Realtor is licensed and able to help you with these purchasing options.
As an aside, since you are relocating, you may want to talk with a corporate relocation certified agent.
Web Reference: http://TheHoemTeam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 3, 2010
Have you relocated already? If not, I have access to some contract-for-deed listings. Call me at (507) 388-6688 to discuss.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 16, 2010
Why do you need a contract for deed? How much would you have for a down payment?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 9, 2010

You should not have to be on your own with the internet especially when relocating a long distance. I have just the thing you're looking for. Contact me via my Trulia profile for additional details
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 3, 2010
Agents in the Mankato area can help you with this search. C/D's are few, and far between, but they do happen. Let me know if you need any help finding an agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 3, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer