Home Buying in Mankato>Question Details

22drtrash, Home Buyer in Mankato, MN

Relocating to the Mankato area from Texas looking for a Lease Purchase or C/D home. Do any agents work on this, or am I on my own with the net.?

Asked by 22drtrash, Mankato, MN Wed Feb 3, 2010

Answers

5
Lease purchase and contract-for-deed are not as common as other traditional purchasing options but a Minnesota Realtor is licensed and able to help you with these purchasing options.
As an aside, since you are relocating, you may want to talk with a corporate relocation certified agent.
Steve
Web Reference: http://TheHoemTeam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 3, 2010
Have you relocated already? If not, I have access to some contract-for-deed listings. Call me at (507) 388-6688 to discuss.
Why do you need a contract for deed? How much would you have for a down payment?
22drtrash,

You should not have to be on your own with the internet especially when relocating a long distance. I have just the thing you're looking for. Contact me via my Trulia profile for additional details
Agents in the Mankato area can help you with this search. C/D's are few, and far between, but they do happen. Let me know if you need any help finding an agent.