Home Buying in Wake Forest>Question Details

Gina Marquez, Home Seller in 08882

Relocating to Wake Forest and need help finding the right community..

Asked by Gina Marquez, 08882 Thu Jun 6, 2013

We are a young family and looking for the following around $200-250k: community pool, min sq ft 2,500, min 3 bedroom/2 bath, open floor plan, built in last 10 years or preferable new construction, schools ranking of 8 or higher. Help!

Answers

9
Hello Gina,
Just checking in to see if you were able to find just the right home?
I am a local agent serving in the Wake Forest and Raleigh, NC areas. You may reach me at
Helen Croghan, Coldwell Banker, HPW....919-889-5252, email HelenCroghan@gmail.com...My website is http://www.RaleighResidences.com I look forward to helping you and others thinking of relocating to our beautiful area!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 13, 2013
I relocated to Wake Forest about 4 years ago and have tons of advice and information to provide you. Please contact me to discuss in more detail. Congratulations! Wake Forest is great!

Are you still looking? I am house-sitting and the owner has expressed an interest in renting or selling. The price would be upwards of $250K+ and we have the community pool and club house. If you are still looking, please contact me at aawright39@gmail.com. The home has 3BR, 3.5 baths and I have made the bonus room my bedroom so actually you could have 4 bedrooms. 2-car garage, quiet community located on Hwy 98 East. Community no more than 5 years old.
Hello Gina,
Wake Forest is do doubt an excellent choice to move with your family. There are several communities to choose: Heritage, Wakefield, etc.

There is a lot of new construction taking place...Traditions and other communities for you to select.

Charter Schools are also in the city and nearby areas if you want a "choice" for your children.

Not only can I represent you with your purchase, but can speak with you in detail about schools in Wake County.

My office is located in Historic Downtown Wake Forest.

Please email, call or visit.

Fondly,
Hilda Parlér, Owner, Broker-in-Charge
Parlér Properties Real Estate Services
107 S. White St.
Wake Forest, NC 27587
888.484.8950 Ext. 1
Mobile: 919-357-4649
http://www.parlerproperties.com
Good Evening Gina,

I have to agree with everyone else Wake Forest is an awesome area. And Heritage Community is really a great location. Please let me know if you need any further help - feel free to call/email or text me. I would be honored to help you.

Dawn Anderson
919-452-9379
andersond@hpw.com
Hi Gina,

I would visit the Heritage Community, It is a large community and has many different types of homes to choose from. I think that you will love this area. Call me if you would like to meet. Have a blessed day! Call (919) 429-8275.
I am a Buyers agent who is very familiar with the area. Wake Forest is an awesome area to raise a family-wonderful schools,close to tons of recreation, shopping whole keeping Raleigh minutes away.Please call me so we can meet and you can decide if we are a "good fit". I would love to meet you and your family.
Dear Ms. Marquez,

You're making a great choice in moving to Wake Forest! We have excellent schools; we are close to Falls Lake and other nearby places for recreation, like the Neuse River Greenway; we have a delightful and historical downtown district.

There are several possibilities for housing that meet most of your criteria above. Traditions at Heritage is one example of a new construction community.

When shopping for house, even new construction, it's important to have a buyer's agent on your side to watch out for your best interest!

I'd be happy to help you in this regard!
Feel free to call me so I can fully understand your housing needs.
my contact information can be found at:
http://www.allentate.com/dandellarova

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards, Dan Della Rova
Allen Tate Company
919-453-5712
Dear Ms. Marquez,

my contact information can be found at:
http://www.allentate.com/dandellarova

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards, Dan Della Rova
Allen Tate Company
919-453-5712