Home Buying in Melbourne>Question Details

beeener1, Renter in Merritt Island, FL

Relocating this month. Looking for pool home, or beachside condo. 1300-1600. Possible?

Asked by beeener1, Merritt Island, FL Wed Sep 4, 2013

My wife and I are relocating to the Melbourne area within the next 30 days or so. Looking to rent a 3/2 with a private pool within 30 minutes of Melbourne mall area,or would consider a beachside condo as well. We need a dog freindly home with a budget between 1300-1600.
We looked at a few properties that met our criteria. Both beachside and inland with a pool.Two were not in acceptable condition. The third was perfect, but was rented a few hours after we viewed.

Answers

4
Yes, your price point is possible to achieve your desired goal. My first question is, have you done any research through a local Realtor that can assist you to reach this goal? If not, feel free to give me a call. My partner and I are very thorough on finding the proper fit for individuals. Thank you.

Joe DiGiovanna
Coldwell Banker
Email: joethelistingpro@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.joethelistingpro.com
The rental market is competitive right now, so it is important to make an application quickly on a property you really like. It makes sense to think, if you like the home there are five to ten other people looking at it too.

I will be happy to work quickly and help you find the perfect place.
Sandy Kilpatrick
321-474-4330
sandk2u@aol.com
If you would like to call or email me i can definitely help you with your search. Have shown several homes fitting your criteria recently so they ARE available. Jaimee with surfside properties @ 321-890-2414. jaimee.surfsiderealty@gmail.com. Looking forward to working with you!
I would be happy to help you, please contact me.

Kathleen
National Realty of Brevard
Mobile: (321) 216-7131
realestate192@gmail.com