Bobbie Novak, Other/Just Looking in Grant City, MO

Relocating from SMALL, RURAL Missouri!! Want good school for 3 girls, nice family oriented neighborhood, <$150k. Min.3br/2ba Lafayette/Abbeville

Asked by Bobbie Novak, Grant City, MO Tue May 3, 2011

area 1 girl in HS, 1 middle school, 1 Elementary! Worried about flood zone & GATORS!!! :) SAFETY is at top of list! Low crime area. Would like to have tax and utility averages, also.

Answers

7
Hi there. Welcome to Lafayette Louisiana area. You will love it. I am a full time Realtor with over 30 years of experience. I would love to help you relocate. Why don't you check my website and let me know how I can help.
Web Reference: http://Barbarad.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 3, 2011
Lafayette is a great place to live. I moved here almost 7 years ago and have been very happy here. We have many listings in the $150K price range so you should not have any trouble finding the right place for your family. If there is anything I can do to help you please don't hesitate to contact me. I am an agent at Keller Williams and can help you with any listing by any company. My email is joycobert@kw.com or you can reach me at 337-456-1460. God bless!
Don't worry - despite rumors we don't have gators in our yards, nor do we live under water! lol! There are lots of homes in the areas you are looking. Lafayette has great schools and has school of choice. The police department in Lafayette can provide you with a crime report for any area you would be interested in. I would love to help you and you can reach me by email at myrealtorlanasoileau@gmail.com or 337-945-1324. I am a realtor with Keller Williams Acadiana.
If you are still looking ...
MSL # 12236574

It meets your requirements.
I could give you some assistance and point you in the right direction. Please contact me at jenniferbwade@gmail.com
Hello, Bobbie. If you have not yet found anyone to help you locate a home I would love to help. Please give me a call at the direct line below if you would like my assistance. Note: My broker is in Opelousas, LA, but I live and work out of Lafayette, LA so I am very familiar with this area.

Rhonda D. Mire, Licensed REALTOR®
Better Homes, Ranches and Properties, Inc.
1067 Old Spanish Road
Opelousas, LA 70570
Tel. (337) 278-0641
Direct Line (337) 298-3219
Email ptyisback@aol.com
I'd love to help! Feel free to contact me directly.