Music27103, Renter in Carmel, IN

Relocating from North Carolina to Colerain Township Feb 2013 looking for a 3-4 BR home to rent with the option to buy

Asked by Music27103, Carmel, IN Wed Aug 15, 2012

will pay first 4 months rent up front looking to pay no more the 1000 month looking for something similar to 11643 Stone Mill Road, Colerain Township OH 45251 is this doable

Answers

2
Hi Music!

James is correct, limiting yourself by only looking at Rentals may not do you much good if you looking to lease (rent) for a short term then purchase that property a little bit later. Your options increase tremendously if you begin your search with properties that are willing to Lease with the Option to purchase after a certain amount of time.

On a side note, our family moved from the coast of NC to Cincinnati about 6 years years ago :) Welcome to Ohio!! Let me know if I can help.....

Take care,
Jennifer McGillis
513-344-9077
Music most lease options never end up being sold and the person buying the option is out the option fee. In my opinion you would be better off leasing a property and taking advantage of the larger pool of properties available for a straight lease. When you are ready to purchase you could then take advantage of the larger pool of properties that are available for sale only. Restricting yourself to only properties that are looking to sell but willing to lease for a specific time frame may limit the number of properties that you could look at.