Home Buying in Round Rock>Question Details

Araujofmc, Home Buyer in Round Rock, TX

Relocating, but how can we find a job if we have no place to stay? how can we find a place to stay if we have no income? ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Asked by Araujofmc, Round Rock, TX Sun May 25, 2014

Answers

3
Do you have a friend in the area that you can stay with until you find a job? It might be best to start looking and applying to jobs prior to moving here. A lot of businesses understand people move and relocate. In the email that you send out, let them know you are moving to the area.

Extended stays might be the way to go for a bit if you don't have anyone to stay with. Good luck! This is a great place to live! I know it will work out for you!!! :)
When I moved here, I had a friend already living here. So I was able to use her address for job applications, which helped me land a job almost immediately as opposed to using my previous address in Shreveport, LA.

On my first day of work, I received a letter stating my expected pay/salary, which I was able to give to show my proof of income. So, within one week, I had a new job and a new home. I hope that helped you some. Let me know if I can help with any other questions or concerns you have about being new to the area.
You're definitely going to need an income before you can qualify for a mortgage, so I'd start there. There are extended stay hotels in most cities so that have reasonable rates. When you find a job, you can apply for a loan and start looking for a home to purchase.

Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! Follow the link below.

Alysse Musgrave
Consumer Advocate/Exclusive Buyer Broker
#1 Best Selling Author of Buying a Home: Don’t Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You!
http://www.HelpUBuy America.com
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com