Home Buying in Kingstowne>Question Details

Brina2326, Home Buyer in Kingstowne, VA

Relocated and need a rental or house for sale

Asked by Brina2326, Kingstowne, VA Mon Apr 8, 2013

We just relocated and find it hard to find a house to buy. So we decided we are going to take a break and rent. I want to be in the fairfax area because of the school I have a child in Elemnetary school. And find thats where the better schools are.( correct me if im wrong) I also would like to be in a safe since my husband is military and I would be home from time to time alone

Answers

6
Hi Brina,
The market can be tough on buyers right now. Things are moving swiftly. That being said, the interest rates are only going up as are the prices for rent. There are many questions that require answers to help me advise you correctly based on your needs, timeframes etc... I am happy to help and would like to hear back from you if you would like to discuss your options.

Kind Regards,
Chip
703-216-1420
Hello Brina,

Being a homeowner has great advantages from social and financial aspects.
NVRE is a local real estate company with great experience in helping home buyers,
we have the knowledge and the patience in working with relocating and 1st time home buyers.
I understand that you want a home in Fairfax due to schools "elementary", but at our meeting
you will find that you will have options or different ways to accomplish the same goal in Fairfax and/or Loudoun.
Please give us a call or email to set an appointment; you have nothing to lose, but lots of information to gain.

Email: alkurd@nvre.net
Phone: (703)628-9343
Brian I would be glad to help you in your search. First I would suggest thinking about how long you might be stationed here. If you are in what I call two and gone (meaning you are assigned to this area for two years and then transfer) I would think renting is best for you. If you are going to be here four or more years you would be better off buying since the interest rates are currently so low. Also if you buy now you can always rent it later on websites like military by owner.com (if you have not used that you can google it) a lot of the military that come into this area end up buying a townhouse and living in it for several years and then rent it to the newly assigned families that follow them in the rotation.

If you would like to talk about options please give me a call and we can work through your questions and concerns.

Finally remember that you have many option for a place to live in VA since we have some very good commuting options for the military.
Please create a free account at my website: http://www.livinginfairfaxcounty.co, so I can send you the daily listings. I have been in real estate for 23+ years and know the area very well. Some of my family members are also active duty in the military.
Yes, we can e-mail you rental listings.
Please get in touch with me at the address below.

Junaid Bashir / Realtor
http://www.junaidbashir.com
703-622-0560
junaid@realtor.com
Hi Brina,

I have a listing coming up in Fairfax. Maybe it would work for you. Give me a call or email and we can discuss what you are looking for and if I can help you. I'm sure I can.

Leila Brown
McLean, VA
703 679-8741
leila.c.brown@gmail.com
http://www.FindWashingtonDCHomes.com