Cj, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

Regarding 121 Roscoe Blvd for $899,000, how deep and wide is lot (water frontage)? Is their any commercial zoning around it?

Asked by Cj, Dallas, TX Fri Jun 18, 2010

It seems relatively inexpensive for a waterfront property on intracoastal in palm valley? MotivaTED SELLERS? tHANKS CAS

Answers

3
Hi CJ,
There are so many great deals on the water in Florida right now and if you are planning to get a mortgage the jumbo rate are fantastic starting in the 4's. I have a private banking sector in my company that specializes in jumbos and super jumbos. Please feel free to give me a call or send an e mail should you want to run numbers. Good Luck!
Hello CJ.

I can email you information that includes photos of the interior of this property. In addition to your question- it is seller owned, its not a short sale. about 3500 sq ft. You are right, there a many good deals on the market right now, including waterfronts

HOME ON THE INTRACOASTAL WATERWAY-BEAUTIFUL ARCHITECTURAL DETAILS FROM THE STONE & STUCCO EXTERIOR TO THE FINE FINISHES OF GRANITE & TRAVERTINE-USEFUL FLOOR PLAN FEATURES 4 BEDROOMS/3 BATHS ON 1ST FLOOR W/BONUS/5TH BR/OFFICE AND HUGE MEDIA ROOM COMPLETE WITH THEATER & EQUIPMENT UPSTAIRS-INCREDIBLE VIEWS EVERYWHERE-POOL, DOCK, BOAT LIFT, HOT TUB.......

Mark Chestnut with Middleton Realty at your service. We have river & beach front properties and can find whatever type you're looking for. Give me a call for more info 904.520.3926
This home sits on a 75' wide lot and most of these lots are 400' deep backing to Intracoastal. Deep water canal that travels to St. Augustine and Ocean. Below are more details on this home. Any commercial zoning in this area would either be a restaurant, convenience store or fish camp.

TILED ENTRY FOYER LEADS TO OPEN LIVING SPACES WITH BEAUTIFUL INTRACOASTAL VIEWS. WELL-APPOINTED KITCHEN FEATURES GRANITE, BUILT-IN WINE RACKS, & PANTRY. OPEN TO LARGE BREAKFAST AREA AND SPACIOUS OPEN GREAT ROOM W/GAS FIREPLACE - ALL WITH GREAT VIEWS. FORMAL DINING ROOM WITH WAINSCOTING. SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM WITH HUGE CLOSET. BATH FEATURES GRANITE COUNTERS, DEEP SOAKING TUB AND SEPARATE SHOWER. PRIVATE GUEST SUITE WITH BATH, & TWO MORE BEDROOMS WITH JACK AND JILL BATH COMPLETE THE FIRST FLOOR. UPSTAIRS THE MEDIA/GAME ROOM OFFERS INCREDIBLE VIEWS - PLENTY OF SPACE FOR POOL TABLE - THEATER EQUIPMENT WILL STAY. ANOTHER BONUS ROOM OR OFFICE COULD ALSO BE A 5TH BEDROOM WITH FULL BATH. THE THREE-CAR GARAGE IS UNFINISHED INSIDE SO THAT PLUMBING AND A/C EQUIPMENT MAY BE ADDED TO THE 562 SQ FOOT ROOM ABOVE, IF DESIRED. IT MAKES GREAT ATTIC SPACE AS IT IS NOW! OUTSIDE, THE TRAVERTINE-TILED LANAI WITH BUILT-IN GRILL OVERLOOKS A SPARKLING, SELF-CLEANING, SALT WATER POOL WITH FOUNTAIN. SEPARATE HOT TUB WITH PERGOLA AND EXTRA LONG 83-FOOT DOCK WITH SITTING AREA. 24-FOOT BOAT HOUSE WITH 10,000 LB. LIFT.

My name is Nanette Williams. Please contact me at 904.477.9306 to view this home. I work for ZipRealty and have been a Realtor for over 14 years. I specialize in the Beaches.