Ab123, Home Buyer in North Brunswick, NJ

Reg New KHov Construction and Governor's Pointe

Asked by Ab123, North Brunswick, NJ Fri Apr 13, 2012

My husband and I took a walk outside the new K Hovnanian construction on Hartland Commons and we not only saw weird elements hanging about, but at the junction of commerce Blvd and Hartland Commons got shouted the "F%^& You" so loudly by someone in a passing car that I was shocked beyond words. We've stayed for 4 years in Franklin Park, Nj and haven't heard or seen anything like that. What is that all about? Is that area unsafe? We were planning on buying a K Hovnanian twnhome on Hartland COmmons and now we're not so sure - first privacy and next safety!! Please, any helpful pointers or answers are much appreciated! Thank you, Ab123

It sounds like an isolated incident.
I have a client who's lived in gov pt for 10 years now and she's buying in there at hartland square once she sells her condo. Good luck in your decision If ur still worried I'd be happy to show you other alternatives. So feel free to reach out to me on my cell 732-439-0472

Pete Maimone