Home Buying in Honolulu>Question Details

Tim Murphy, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA

Recommended areas that would offer the most potential for price appreciation for under $400,000? Need at least 2 bedroom with low HOA. Fee simple.

Asked by Tim Murphy, San Francisco, CA Sat Jun 29, 2013

Answers

3
You should also consider Pearl City. Prices are rising and rentals are in high demand with generally favorable cap rates. For example, I have a new townhouse listing coming on the market in a few days in Pearl City that is 3bd/2bth, 1278 sqft, 2 parking paces, newer bamboo laminate flooring and marble flooring, high vaulted ceilings, lush, well maintained landscaping, community pool, attractive exterior and low HOA fees compared to Waikiki. Price= $385,000
Call me at 808-729-6900 or email at heidiellynhi@aol.com for more info. It will sell fast!

Aloha,
Heidi Ellyn, Esq.
Broker Assoc.
Prudential Locations.
Diamond Head
Hi Tim,

Metro Honolulu would be the best due to the centralized location to everything. Contact me and let's get it started.
I would focus on Waikiki due to the high demand for this area, especially given the low inventory of rental units this neighborhood. This location will have a lot of key components that will continue to attract Buyers as well as a high attraction for visitors.

If you would like me to set-up a detailed search for you as well as researching the historical data of this area please feel free to email me at: kimo@sandislehawaii.com or call me anytime at 808-255-2400.