Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

gbtwo, Home Buyer in Oak Park, MI

Recommendations on a good reliable real estate agent

Asked by gbtwo, Oak Park, MI Tue Mar 12, 2013

I'm approved for a $50,000 FHA loan and I am looking for an reliable and professional real estate agent. The area I am interested is Oak Park, preferably a home with 3 bedrooms and a Garage.

Guy Barnes
gbtwo@yahoo.com

Answers

10
Letitia Patterson’s answer
What kind of agent? Some specialize in investment properties, some in primary residences, short sales, etc.

Make sure you're clear on the type of agent you're seeking so that you can connect with the right professional for the job.

Letitia N. Patterson
(la-tee-sha)

Certified Investor Agent Specialist
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY WOODWARD MARKET CENTER
ROYAL OAK, MI 48067

Office: 248-905-1531
Cell: 248 506-9426
Fax: 248 504-5656
Email: myrealestateteam1@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 12, 2013
Hello Guy,

My name is Vanessa Brown a realtor for Conquest Real Estate Group. Oak Park is my area of expertise. I been a resident of Oak Park for 5 Years great place to live and have a family. Please feel free to contact me @ 248.660.0268 and I can assist in your search for a awesome home.

Make it a Great Day
Vanessa Brown
what happened with your last agent, and are you still in a binding contract with your agent? If not I would love to help you give me a call
Hi Guy,

I have rental properties in Oak Park so I know the market well. If you would like me to send you a list of properties that are available I would be happy to do so.

When looking for an agent, interview them for the job of helping you find a house. You want to make sure the agent is very familiar with the area in which you are looking. Also, you want to make sure that you find an agent who will be responsive to you. The biggest complaint that I hear about agents is that they don't return calls or keep their client's needs in mind. Talk to several before you decide on one. Good luck on your home search.

Kathy Persha, Broker
GRI, CDPE, SFR, CIAS
Nextage Advanced Realty
248-930-0198
kathy@kaperproperties.com
Guy, I would contact Robert Visingardi as hie provided the inforamtion and he is in the area. Good Luck
As of 2:43pm there are only three houses on the market in your price range that will look at an FHA offer. My office is right down the street from Oak Park. Please feel free to call me Guy at 248-935-8201.
Local full time agent.
Call me at 586 663 3433 or email me pennysbradley@yahoo.com
I can help you with that real estate need. Contact me at aabrams@netzero.com
Please call me at 586 663-3433
Andre Abrams 313-422-5562