Home Buying in Sacramento>Question Details

Mike Abbud, Real Estate Pro in 11415

Recommendation for STRONG agent

Asked by Mike Abbud, 11415 Mon Jun 3, 2013

Hello all,

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good buyer's agent? I need somebody who is REALLY familiar with Orangevale, Gold River, Citrus Heights area.. someone who knows all the schools by heart, can tell which areas are more and less crime-prone, knows the history of local market.

Thanks!

Answers

4
Welllll...Anonymous. You're asking a bunch of agents to recommend an agent for you. Seems to me I might be a great agent for you. List in Orangevale, lived there and Citrus Heights. Schools have changed around in the last years, as has the San Juan district. Citrus Heights did a great job of not spending money during the recession, and was solvent for a long time, it's a great area. I can send you crime stat web sites and you can make your own determination as to less crime or more or safer or better areas. I, nor any Realtor, can "steer" you. "Safe" is a matter of your own personal opinion.

Questions for you too....are you a strong buyer? I've gotten all my buyers into home in this aggressive market because they were as strong a buyer as I am a Realtor. Are you pre-qualified for a loan with down-payment money and closing money? What is your purchase budget? That will greatly effect what part of O'vale or CH, or Gold River you can purchase in. Are you ready, willing, and able to view Metrolist listings daily, to view property daily and/or weekly as necessary. Are you willing to write aggressive offers, sometimes over market value? Are you ready to accept a home that might have some challenge? If you don't, someone else will. Are you ready to be as competitive and aggressive as I am?

If so, give me a call or an email. Would be happy to hand you the keys to your new home.
Follow me on http://www.sacramentorealtor.info.
Web Reference: http://www.kyleeroe.com
Kylee sounds like she has it on lock down! Good luck with your search... I have similar background story in the Placer County area if you or any friends are in need of Real Estate services in that area let me know.
I love Kylee's answer. And I know her personally and would recommend her.
Great answer Kylee. Sounds like you are the one I would work with.