Tracy Sheffey, Renter in McKeesport, PA

Really want to buy a house. Not sure how to get started with getting credit in order. Can someone help me?

Asked by Tracy Sheffey, McKeesport, PA Fri Jun 4, 2010

Answers

8
Hi Tracey,
I have been in Real Estate for 23 years and will be more than happy to help you get started in the Home Buying Process.
It is easier than you probably think.
I can help you get Pre Approved and that way you will know exactly how much Home you can afford. Then we will get all of your specifics and get you started on a Home Search.

Once you review the searches as they are automatically sent to you and you find some Homes that you feel you'd like to tour you can give me a call anytime and I will be happy to set up appointments so that you can view the inside and outside of each property.

Please feel free to contact me anytime. My Cell phone is 412-901-2100 and my email is jakrealtor@aol.com

Thank you so much for the inquiry and I am hoping to hear from you int he near future.
Hi Tracy,

Some time has passed since you posted your question. Were you able to get the help you needed and purchase a home or are you still looking for a house? I am an agent that lives in the McKeesport area and I personally invest in properties in surrounding communities. If you are still in need of assistance, I'd be happy to help.

Margaret
Tracy, Go to http://www.hud.gov. there are resources for buyers. There is list of HUD approved credit counselors and lenders.
The first step is to talk to a lender .they will get your credit report and credit score. If your credit has some things that have to be addressed they will guide you.
Web Reference: http://www.gitabantwal.com
Where are you looking? Call me and I will give you some loan consultants names in your area.
Eloise Mercer Realtor(R) lic# 01376044 ERA Realty Center
916-548-0812
Hi Tracy,
I'm very knowledgeable regarding credit and have a very good credit guy that I work closely with. The first step is getting an official tri-merge credit report (which I could do for you for free), then you will be given a roadmap to get your credit in order. How fast the improvements happens depends on how motivated you are and how bad your credit is to begin with. In order to buy you also should have a little bit of money saved and stable income that supports the debts that you have, etc. I'd be happy to disscuss this with your further. It would take me 20 seconds to pull your report and a day to get you some good feedback. Have a good weekend! Chad cbahnsen@mortgagenetwork.com 610 622-2212
Hello Tracy! I would love to help you. I do not cover the area where you are right now...I only cover the Allentown PA area...but, my FREE Home Buying Video's apply to the entire state of PA. So, you can check out my video's and learn about all kinds of stuff...where to start etc.
The blog below was written by a lender. I think it will give you some good ideas.
http://www.trulia.com/blog/al_akerman/2010/01/can_i_get_a_mo…

It really is best to talk to a lender near you who also works with credit repair. That way they see your entire situation and can say do this, do not do that. Doing the right things over time is what makes a credit score improve. Sometimes it can be relatively fast, other times a lot slower. It all depends on what your unique situation really is.
Hello Tracy,
Be happy to help you out. Call or email me when you have some time and I will be happy to go over your options.

Eric Blossman
Colonial National Mortgage
512-788-2502
ericb@colonialsavings.com