Home Buying in Anaheim Hills>Question Details

Newton Deleon, Other/Just Looking in Anaheim Hills, CA

Ready to move!

Asked by Newton Deleon, Anaheim Hills, CA Fri Jul 29, 2011

looking for a 4 bedroom home to rent up to $2600. Needs to be close to the Anaheim hills area. My wife and I have 3 school aged children and 3 dogs. I have my own business and she is a teacher at a private school. We would like to move by the beginning of Sept.

It has been several months since your search began. Since that time rents have4 come down and the inventory in this area has gone up. If you have found a place and are satisfied, I am very happy for you and your family. If you are still hunting I believe your patience will pay off.

Debbie Brown
Orange County Real Estate Group
Hi Newton,

Are you still interested in renting a home in Anaheim Hills? I live and work in Anaheim Hills and am always seeing new homes become available to rent. Anaheim Hills is a great area. Let me know if I could be of any assistance!
You already know the area you like, you should just buy instead of rent. Renters rent, when their credit stinks & no one will give them a loan OR if they're unsure about which area they're going to choose to stay in for the long term as their kids go through school.

You sound like you've chosen Anaheim Hills & you'll be there for a while for your kids to get through school, then maybe you'll move again or downsize when they've all gone off to college.

With your credit scores you could qualify for an FHA loan with 3.5% down. Even with the loan limits for OC going down to $625,500 by Oct. 1st, I don't think you'd spend that much anyway to reach a total payment of $2600/mo., the 3.5% down CAN be a gift from a friend or family member & we can try to get a seller to pay all of your closing costs.

Shoot me an email directly & let me know what size of home you need, I imagine you'd need at least 4 bedrooms. Alternatively I can send you rental listings. There are a lot of "landlord" scammers out there, beware & keep your wits about you on Craigslist. Don't EVER give out your personal information without meeting the property manager or owner AT the property & your being able to view the INSIDE first.

562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Main Street Realtors