Linaresnah, Home Buyer in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Ready to buy here is what I want: Condo/Townhouse/House in Ft Lauderdale area... open 2 neighborhoods like Coral Springs, Davie, family friendlyetc

Asked by Linaresnah, Fort Lauderdale, FL Mon Jun 28, 2010

Size: 3br 2ba with or without pool, newer build, central air. Maint./HOA fees less than $375/mo.
Max purchase price: $180,000 Pre-approved and ready to close.

If you are interested in earning my business, please send me an email with your best listings and a phone number where I can reach you. My email address is
NTRANCUCCI@GMAIL.COM

Answers

3
Linaresnah,

your answered question on this and village east have been sent directly to your specified email.

Jose Castillo, realtor, CIPS, epro
Coral Shores Realty
954-240-3940 or josesellsfl@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.josesellsfl.com
Hey Leo,

Good to see that you've expanded your search to include single family homes.

I know you're frustrated with some technologically inept Realtors that may not know (&/or the Ft. Lauderdale area MLS doesn't have the capability to search correctly) how to search specific data fields to customize the results to match your exact specs. I know in my MLS we often have listing agents that fail to accurately complete or leave blank all but the "required" fields. Local knowledge is very helpful because that Realtor may already know if the listing data is incorrect or whether or not that building offers central air or if the single family home has a septic system rather than being connected to the sewer. Also knowledge about areas of known sinkholes and Chinese Drywall and Radon also comes in handy. And.... if there is a low priced apartment complex scheduled to be built at the entrance to the neighborhood...

Just one question.... what was the problem with the Realtor with the Beamer?

Good luck with your search!

All my best,

Alma
PS if this is not Leo, please accept my apologies!

You'll be receiving an email from me momentarily with some hand-picked available listings that fit your criteria.

Adam Ehlmann
Florida Elite Homes
954-980-7120