Home Buying in Georgetown>Question Details

Armyfamily, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Re: purchasing w/pool

Asked by Armyfamily, Tampa, FL Mon May 21, 2012

I should've added our desired school districts are Ford or Village.

Welcome to Georgetown .. I am sending the mls and Fountainwood Estates has the acre lots and homes in the range you will want . What type of pool would you like .. so many different designs and custom designers .. I can send you lots of great custom pool designers ..
Great .. Ford and Village .. is there a nos i can contact you at .. I have one in mind that you will love .. to see and i can get you first in line for the home ...
Hello Armyfamily, did you find a Realtor to help with your home search? I was looking at previous posts and wondered how you were getting along! We'd all love to hear an update here!
Even though there is not anything currently on the MLS with the schools you mention, you need a proactive agent to work for you. There are however 4 under $250,000 with inground pools. Give me a call if there is anything I can help you with 512-635-1001.
There is a new construction home being built across from The Village elementary, and the community has a pool. There are other options for lower-priced with the ability to build a pool. But would really be based on what you are looking for in the specific house. Do you want new? Are you up for some rehab/updating? Would be easier to discuss over the phone if you have the chance to call.

I work for JBGoodwin REALTORS, and live in Georgetown. I'd be happy to help. Give me a call at 512-639-8838. Thanks!
Yes, I can help, give me a call anytime at 512-859-6386