Home Buying in Surfside>Question Details

Aviva Kedem, Real Estate Pro in Surfside, FL

Re: 1355 Biscaya Dr Surfside Fl Sorry, but I still don't get/understand fully your answers:

Asked by Aviva Kedem, Surfside, FL Sat Oct 16, 2010

The fist part I didn't understand is by 'waterways Realty':
"Keep your documentation! Store it in a safe place for the time capsule of the New Real Estate of 2020
We will be putting that home back on the market in 9 months. "

The second part I didn't understand by Beth Jenkins:
" My best advice is to move on, it is not a very logical situation and may very well be something you do not want to be involved in. "

Thnx 4 all

Answers

4
Beth Jenkins’ answer
The gentlman below has the best answer, you need to take this to a realtor that works for you.
Did you have your own buyers agent when you made this offer? Di you have an attorney to review this contract?
If the answer is not to erither question you have learned a big lesson in this market, do not enter into it alone.

The stuff about the time capsule is beyond me, we could all be gone in 5 years. and I do not have a crystal ball so I will not touch that.

When I say it is not a logical situation, I mean it makes not sense to me. I would have to review the ocntrac,t know what you are dealing with as far as the sellers side, see any addendums, etc. It coudl be jsut a big, unethical mess that you don't need to deal with, that is the only way I can explain it without any further info. Do you not think that the agent for teh seller may want to keep both sides of the deal to themselves?? That happens, and it is a very hard situation to call anyone out on.

Second, as realtors we cannot give legal advice, it is against our realm of licensing. Any furhter advice would cross that line.

So I hope puts your question to rest. If the property is still taking offers, get yourself a realtor and look at many properties, this is a competitive market and you should. nto get emotionally attatched to any one, there are too many variable.

Beth Jenkins
South Florida Brokers
786-374-4778
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyteam.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 16, 2010
Hi Aviva, if you have a follow up to a question you asked, you should post it as an ANSWER among the answer left by the agents. It may be a bit counterintuitive in terms of terminology -- but that is the only reasonable way to keep a discussion coherent within the Trulia system. Otherwise everyone who sees this question "hanging out in outer space" will be confused.
3 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 16, 2010

Thnx 4 all
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 16, 2010
Ugh,,, please do everyone a favor and pick a professional Realtor and speak with them privately.