Home Buying in Casa Grande>Question Details

Bert Cyr, Home Buyer in Litchfield Park, AZ

RV Parking

Asked by Bert Cyr, Litchfield Park, AZ Fri Nov 12, 2010

What areas of Casa Grande can you park your rv in your yard alongside your house. It is a pretty new motor home so is going to be above the fenceline.

Answers

6
To save you time, you should search for a property with no HOA ( home owners association) as most do not allow. Some buyers think they can change or "fight " the HOA but you can't. I would use the HOA as a search criteria.
Spirit Messingham
Tierra Antigua Realty
Tucson, Az
Hi Bert,

Most HOAs will not allow RV parking. Unfortunately, in late 2004 the City made it harder for builders to develop subdivisions without HOAs. So, most anything built in late 2004 or newer will have an HOA but that doesn't mean that it doesn't allow RV parking. I'm not sure why most builders included No RV parking in their HOAs but that seems to be the case here.

I've put together a list of subdivisions on the site referenced below to help people find such properties. I always recommend contacting an HOA directly since their regulations seem to change without much notice. I live an work in Casa Grande. I've seen RVs parked in NO RV parking subdivisions. I include HOA contact information for many of the most popular subdivisions in Casa Grande.

You will want to speak with the HOA and be sure to go through their written Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions as well as their bylaws if you decide to buy in an HOA.
Bert, I live Casa Grande and I have an RV that goes above the fence line. I've seen homes that can accommodate your RV starting in the Mid 70's. How many bedrooms do you required? Contact me and I'll put a list together for you. Mike Casey - Broker
Web Reference: http://www.rentmasters.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 13, 2010
I live in Coyote Ranch. It is upscale and convienient to I-10. We allow RV garages. A neighbor around the corner just had one built 8 years after his house was built. Houses are in the $250k and up range. If you want an older but rcompletely refurbished home, I have one for $69K with 12x16 shop with elec and uncovered RV parking with RV gates in the back yard for parking in the yard. Has garden area and a arge beautiful brick fireplace. So you have choices in all price ranges. Contact myself, Bea, or any Realtor in our city. You will like our city as it is small but close to Phoenix and Tuscon.
Web Reference: http://ahwatukeerealty.com
Bert - based on your other questions you've posted on RV parking - if you like Palm Springs, I think you will like Coyote Ranch in Casa Grande. Check out 237 W Rock Creek Pl - complete with full RV hookup and lots of other amenities. Drop me a line and I'll send you more info.
Only subdivisions without an HOA: Rancho Grande, Wildflower, Countrywalk, Executive Estates, College Park and the a few other pockets of older areas come to mind. There are a few others areas with HOAs that will allow in the backyard - such as Coyote Ranch but you'll need to check height first. Give me a call or drop me an email with the specs and I'll check for you.
Bea Lueck
Web Reference: http://www.bealueck.com