Home Buying in Dunedin>Question Details

Bonnie, Home Buyer in Orchard Park, NY

RE: 1344 Isle of Sky Ct. are dogs allowed? what is the monthly HOA fees? Why isn't this info posted as part of the regular details on Trulia?

Asked by Bonnie, Orchard Park, NY Mon Mar 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3111601338-1344-Isle-Of-Sky-Ct-Dune… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3111601338-1344-Isle-Of-Sky-C…

Answers

2
Bonnie,

This unit is under contract. The monthly maintenance is $355 and is stated as covering the following in the MLS:
Building Exterior, Cable, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves, Ground Maintenance, Building Insurance, Pest Control, Trash Removal Water/Sewer, Roof, Rec Facility, Tennis Court.

As for why Trulia or certain sites don't show maintenance fees, it depends on their IDX feed connection to each MLS system they are feeding from. Most of the public sites don't have it. One reason may be related to updating information. Agents go in and update their information with their MLS. Outside sites may not update regularly, unless and agent goes in and specifically corrects their own listing properties.

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS which updates several times daily: new listings, price changes, solds & with-drawns, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook account. Even this does not have the monthly maintenance, but does have a question area that shoots me a message to check specifics out for you.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Hi Bonnie - The maint. fee for 1344 Isle of Sky is $335/mo. & includes just about everything!! However the do NOT permit dogs. This particular listing is currently under contract. If you would like me to do a Search for you on all currently listed properties that meet your requirements, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Helen L. Maday @ REALTOR with CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY (727) 492-2773 or hmaday2@gmail.com.