Private1, Home Buyer in 10970

Questions is for current residents of Pomona... What is your favorite and least favorite thing about Pomona?

Asked by Private1, 10970 Mon Jul 20, 2009

Answers

3
yme125’s answer
Pomana is one of the most beautifull location in New York, well maintain, safe and peaceful, and the tax ia very high but the school is poorly grade, My kids should not have to go all the way to East Ramapo or to Spring Valley to sing off for a Library card.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
The open spaces, quiet lifestyle are on top of the list of likes,The ease of getting into the city ,Bronx,Mt Vernon and ,Yonkers at the right times of the day is great and you can't beat the trip to the G W bridge.,,Timing is the thing.
Hates ,Too many deers destroying the gardens that you paid so much and spent so many hours creating just to feed them.Also those god awfull sireens, sounds like ww 2 air raid over London. I do live in Pomona and have enjoyed doing so since 01/ 2000 still like it a lot..
Hello Private1, Hope this answers your question. My absolute favorite thing about Pomona is Gilligan's Restaurant(seafood). My least favorite it the traffice that mounts from all the Condos & Townhouses on Thiells/Mt. Ivy Road. Regards Allan

Allan Erps, ABR
Accredited Buyer Representative
Better Homes & Gardens/Rand Realty
95 South Middletown Rd.
Nanuet, NY 10954
VM(24 Hours) 845-770-2141
Cell Phone/Text 845-304-3040
Fax# 845-624-7137
Email: allan.erps@randrealty.com
Website: allan.erps.randrealty.com