Home Buying in Saint George>Question Details

Ewa, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

Questions about 350 Richmond Terrace

Asked by Ewa, Staten Island, NY Fri Jan 17, 2014

what % of this building are the owners? Does the building has a reserve fund?

What was the price history and where can I find it.
How safe is it to live there?

Answers

6
Ivan Cardona’s answer
St. George is a Fantastic neighborhood to live and invest in. I know I have several rental property listings in this neighborhood. The entire waterfront along from Richmond Terrace to Front Street is being developed. If you are looking to buy, please call me. In the meantime, check out my rental listings at: http://www.155baystreet.net and http://www.80baystreetlanding.com

Ivan Cardona
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Rutenberg Realty
127 East 56th Street
New York, NY 10022
P. 646-338-5576
icardona@rutenbergrealtyny.com
You can contact management directly with your questions, or consider working with an agent of your own who can provide any necessary information....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 17, 2014
Ewa, As Jill stated below you can reach out to management directly. If you are interested in finding out about the property history, I can assist you with that. Saint George is a very hot area to buy at this moment due to upcoming developments in the vicinity. There is a projected completion date within the next 2 years of several outlet stores, hotels and The Wheel which is going to be the largest ferris wheel in the U.S. Saint George is also close to the Staten Island Ferry which makes it great for commuting if you work or go to school off the island. If you are looking for a buyers agent, Please feel free to contact me. (646) 547 7846.
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014
call the managing agent JAL/COOPER SQUARE ManagingAgntTel: 718-745-
JAL/COOPER SQUARE ManagingAgntTel: 718-745-3500
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014
I really want to buy an apartment there. How often do they come up for sale ?
What is the yearly growth of the apartments there?
I just sold one there. It is a good building with a lot of good residents..
Hello Ewa, the management company can provide an accurate answer as to tenant/owner ratio, and reserve fund, and your real estate attorney will review that information during due diligence. With regard to safety, this home is protected by the NYPD's 120th Police Precinct located a few blocks away, here is a link to their most up to date and accurate crime statistics to help you decide on how safe it is to live there; http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/crime_statistics/…