Raul.cortez2…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Questions about Austin/Round Rock TX

Asked by Raul.cortez214, Phoenix, AZ Sun Apr 7, 2013

My wife and I are being transferred to the Austin/Round Rock area. We are professionals, frequently travel, want to feel the house is secure while away. Sqft up to 2300, cost $250000 or less. We are ready to buy. Any advice on areas? Raul

Answers

6
East Round Rock is a great area! The airport is only 30 mins away via IH-130. And the lifestyle here is fantastic! I have lived here for 12 years and love everything about it.
Hi Raul-Can't wait to get you here to the great state of Texas! Austin/Round Rock is now of the fastest growing cities in the country. I'd love to chat with you and your wife and get a better understanding what all you want in your home. There are several areas that are centrally located close to the toll road that will help you get to the airport or around town with out fighting traffic. Georgetown, Hutto,Cedar Park, and of course Round Rock, all have wonderful subdivisions that have so much to offer including being safe areas. I live in the area & I love this community! Give me a call, and check out my website http://www.comehometexas.com for my testimonials! See you soon & Welcome Home!
Amber Buchanan
512-466-7686
comehometexas@hotmail.com
Hi Raul. My name is Natasha and I manage a full team of real estate agents that includes residential buyer specialist. There are a number of great areas in the Austin area and to truly find what you’re looking for, we would want to know what else is important, such as schools, driving distance to shopping, do you want the master bedroom on the first or second floor, etc. I would love to have your business and promise I would make you a priority.

Our focus is on the Round Rock area up through Cedar Park and Leander so we know the area well. I encourage you to review my feedback (link below) so you know we provide great customer service to our clients. We will also make ourselves available for an interview so you can learn about our qualifications and we can learn more about your property needs.

The Natasha Group
Natasha Baker, REALTOR
"Ivy League Service from a Notre Dame Grad!"
Master Certified Negotiation Expert, MCNE
Member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, CLHMS
Million Dollar Guild Member
Residential Construction Certified, RCC
Certified New Home Specialist, CNHS
Agent Leadership Council 2009
Featured in Top Agent Magazine!
Platinum Top 50 Realtor Finalist 2011
Go to http://www.zillow.com/profile/Natasha-Baker/ for client reviews!
512-786-1799 cell
natasha@thenatashagroup.com

12515-8 Research Blvd, #100
Austin, TX 78759
Thanks for your response. My wife and I are active. Want to be near greenbelts, nature areas etc. Raul
Flag Sun Apr 7, 2013
Good morning,

Round Rock is definitely a great location. Sonoma or Forest Creek, maybe even Teravista would all work for you. I live in Round Rock and absolutely love it Your home would definitely be secure in any of the subdivisions above. There are lots of new shopping centers around and it's a very short trip to downtown Austin, you definitely have the best of both worlds here.
If you have any additional questions, I would love to assist.

Thanks :)

Trinity Valero
(512) 626-2262
trinityv@kw.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trinity-Valero-Austin-Realtor/…
Raul, there are so many questions that I would ask to get a sense of what would best meet your needs, like: new or old home, single or two story, large or small yard, kids in school, etc.

Since you travel a lot, easy access to the airport would be important. East Round Rock might make that trip a little easier, or somewhere near I-35 New neighborhoods like Paloma Lake or Teravista might be good choices but there are also many resale homes in great neighborhoods available. Round Rock has won awards for being one of the safest cities, so your home's secuity is usually not a concern.

Don't hesitate to call if you would like to chat. I'll be glad to share my 20+ years of Austin/Round Rock experience with you :-)

Walter Rock
Broker/Owner
ROCK Properties - REALTORS®
3010 E Old Settlers Blvd
Round Rock, TX 78665
Ph: (512) 850-4510
Fax: (512) 366-9621
http://www.RockProperties.com
Avery Ranch, Forest Creek, Falcon Point. All quality neighborhoods, excellent schools, and convenient access to the airport via toll roads 45 and 130. I would be very happy to assist you in your home search.