Home Buying in Washington>Question Details

4ofusjs, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

Purchasing a home in the Washington, D.C. area. I was looking for a home that will pass HPAP inspection.

Asked by 4ofusjs, Washington, DC Tue Aug 14, 2012

I would like to find a property that is in the price range of 220.000 that will fit into my daily budget plan.

Answers

10
I have a home I believe will pass HPAP inspection and will to pay the closing. The house address is 40 45th Street NE, Washington, DC 20019. This is an investment property and will to do what is needed to sell. My email address is horimiller@aol.com.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 12, 2013
Hi '4ofusjs'

Give me a call to discuss or feel free to email with any questions. I've sold several homes to first time Buyers through HPAP and I also bought my current home years ago through HPAP!

It is a VERY 'inspection heavy' program and there are several hoops and bonds you might go through, but overall considering the highly beneficial loan and the fact that you come through the fire an informed Buyer, the ordeal is so worth it!

I know exactly what to look for in a house and how to handle a Seller's agent going through the HPAP process. And not only is it critical for the Buyer to have an experienced Agent when dealing with HPAP, it also really helps to have a knowlegdeable Lender. If you haven't nailed down that aspect of your purchase yet I would be happy to give you the contact information for theLender I highly recommend for all of my Buyers that are also using HPAP, EPAP etc. Knowing the folks at the GWUL and exactly who to go to for what can make a huge difference and seriously expedite your entire transaction. With the help of my recommended Lender, the cooperation of the Sellers' agent (and Seller), I have closed HPAP transactions in 30 DAYS.

I could go on and on ..let's talk soon!
:)

Katrina

REALTOR®
Re/Max Supreme Properties
Washington, DC
Katrina.a.Hill@gmail.com
Katrina.Hill@ReMax.net

Office| 202.333.8393
Cell/Text | 202.409.8334

Efficient | Smart | Honest
Real Estate

My Profile: http://katrina.hill.remax.com/Listings/FeaturedSearch_r4.asp…

Home Staging Professional
http://www.KAnnDecor.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 18, 2012
Hey 4ofusjs,

Here's a beautiful place listed under $220,000 (http://mrislistings.mris.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?k=304…). Call me with you availability and we can check it out. My number is (202) 670-6677.

Talk to you soon,
Ericka
I went through HPAP, too; It's a great program. It's crucial to find an agent who is experienced in how the program works, you also have to do some legwork. Make a list of your "must-haves" (neighborhood, number of bed/bathrooms, carpet or hardwood, etc) and check out trulia or franklymls to see what kinds of properties you can realistically expect to find in your price range. Knowing exactly what you want and where you'd like to live will make it easier for your agent to target their search.

As far as the HPAP inspection, it is stringent; make sure you hire a thorough inspector who understands HPAP requirements for your buyer's inspection. My inspector failed my condo 4 times because he knew what HPAP looks for, so my unit was able to easily pass the HPAP inspection. Again, an agent with HPAP experience will know what types of things to look for and can tell you when you're viewing a property whether or not it is likely to pass HPAP.
Hi 4ofusjs. I am happy to help you. contact me and we will find your new home.
Good luck to you in finding your Realtor. Also google "Buy a home in Washington DC" to find your next Real Estate Professional. Take care.
Hello! I would be delighted to work with you on finding your dream home and may already have a home listed that may suit your lifestyle. Tell me more about your desired location,specific home features,move-in date,etc.

I'm ready to work with you on the sale! Realtors have the option to email property listings to buyers to review before scheduling an appointment to actually preview. This process makes the home buying process less taxing and easier for buyers.

Let me know if you would like to discuss in more details or need a breakdown on the financial investment. Look forward hearing from you when the time is right!

I would be happy to talk with you to find out exactly what you are looking for and then send you a list of properties currently on the market. I work a lot with first time home buyers. I feel confident that I could assist you in finding a home that fits all your needs. Also, I would be happy to answer any and all questions you might have regarding the buying process.

Michelle

Michelle Buckman
WC & AN Miller (A Long & Foster Co.)
http://www.buckmanrealtor.com
michelle@buckmanrealtor.com
Hello I have a list of properties (some unlisted) that would fit your budget please contact me at
(240) 949-2340. I would be more than happy to help you.

Sean Odeniran
Stages Premier REALTORS - Metro DC
(240) 949-2340
Hey 4ofusjs,

Perfect! Let's get started. I'm available to chat with you right now about the type of place you want, your neighborhood preference and the amount of rooms you need. Call me at (202) 670-6677. This will allow me to provide you with listings that fit your needs.

Talk to you soon,
Ericka